California Congresswoman Katie Hill Has Sex With Her Staffers - Husband Leaks Photos

Don’t be jealous because you weren’t the intern.

2 Likes

I’m not jealous at all. I support two consenting adults doing whatever they want with one another. It’s called freedom.

@Dr_Manhattan @here2bqueer both of you cut it out. Stay on topic.

Well, there’s an ethics problem with her having this type of relationship with her staffer, for one, and there’s the ethical problem of her doing so as a married women, and then there’s these damaging photos coming out that just seem to compromise her ability to be taken serious and do the job she was elected to do. It’s humiliating to her, her family, her constituency and the country at large. Leadership in her party should press her to resign, the sooner the better. And we’d want the same thing if we were discussing a republican. In fact it’s happened.

1 Like

I don’t really see an ethics problem if both adults were consenting. Her husband was also deriving benefit from their open spousal relationship, so I don’t really see how that is an ethical issue either. If anything, Congresswoman Hill is the victim in all of this.

Really!!! I already told you. You don’t see an ethical problem with a married United States congresswoman having a sexual relationship with a subordinate of hers? That’s just astonishing to me.

Do you recall what brought legal and ethical problems upon President Clinton, as well as many other democrats and republicans in elected office throughout the years?

Here, check out section I paragraph 2.

1 Like

That was then and this is now! Times are changing @montecresto1

Polyamorous and open relationships are beginning to become the norm. It’s actually incredibly healthy for a relationship. Everyone involved knew exactly what they were getting into, and it’s really none of our business. Her husband is victimizing her throughout this process and she should have our sympathy and support.

Well the ethics rules that I’ve quoted haven’t, and until they do, she is in violation and she will be forced to step down because of it.

The longer she resists, the greater harm to her party. I’m expecting pressure from Pelosi and others as soon as they aren’t preoccupied as they are presently.

Okay, I can agree with you that she is in violation of the rules that they are written. Perhaps this is a good opportunity for change? She’s in a position to change the rules, although that might be perceived as a conflict of interest. My hope is that her colleagues rush to her defense and make the argument that we are living in the 21st century and this is just how things are now.

Well no, she’s not. She’s the one that’s in violation of the rules and you don’t change the rules just to get someone out of the hot seat. That’s retroactive and isn’t going to happen.

We all have to accept and follow the rules and laws as they are, while seeking to amend them if that’s our desire.

Again, that makes no sense. She has violated the rules governing her office. She must be censored or prosecuted according to the same rules, whatever they are on that. The only thing her colleagues should rush to is an enforcement of those rules. That would keep themselves and their party in good standing.

After that, they are free to rush to seeing a rules change, so long as it’s done so in the appropriate manner.

You are aware that this relationship existed prior to Congresswoman Hill running for office and getting elected, right?

No, I’m not, but that would seem to me to make it even more problematic.

I would like for you however to understand that I have no problems with individuals doing whatever they like in the privacy of their own homes and personal life. Until such activities violate the rules of conduct of which they have sworn to obey.

This congresswoman must be treated accordingly.

That’s a fair point. I was thinking that their previous relationship would almost smooth things over because the ethical challenge only really seems to apply if the elected member was using their position to get sexual favors or to create inappropriate relationships. That’s not the case here at all.

Talk about leftists hypocrites this is going to have a new look! All too funny to see all the virtue signaling fall on deaf ears!

True, that is not the case at all. She has not used her office to advance her personal interests. I don’t know what her husbands problem is, or why he has decided to embarrass her so as he has. Nobody deserves having intimate photos of themselves made public like this, and I sympathize for her in that.

As I said, I didn’t know that this was a pre existing relationship. But If she discontinued the relationship when she took her oath of office, and she can demonstrate that. Then she’s in good standing legally and ethically, and it would be appropriate for her to retain her office. If she can endure the embarrassment of it, I see no problems.

She’s not fit to be a legislating representative of any constituency…and certainly not fit to determine what federal laws should be.

Her morals and ethnics are on the low end of the scale. I’m sure she’s a great person by California standards…but…California is a SHITHOLE!

1 Like

Easy way out: Just blame it on the Russians and a “misogynist” Trump.

1 Like

Yikes! This is going to leave a mark! Katie Hill’s soon to be divorced husband speaks out!

1 Like

If @here2bqueer ever has a kid…

6 Likes