Brexit Betrayal

Nigel is not the answer. He may get Brexit delivered on no deal, but the Brexit Party is not for government. How can you govern with a mix of the right and communists? There are some really hardcore commies in there.

Sneering is not the way to go. This is quite uncomfortable viewing.

What was it you didn’t understand about my comments on the BBC that you want me to repeat it?

Let me say that I trust Boris 95%, but I’m concerned that he might be playing hard-ball to get a deal, which means we’ll be staying in, where I so desperately want a clean break. The only figure in this Brexit issue in whom I’m 100% sure of is Nigel Farage, but he’s not an option.

Are either of the other two fit for government then? We can forget the LibDems now that it has become feminized. And what makes you believe that the Brexit Party is infested with commies?

Brexit pty will never form a govt but they would help Boris to win with a landslide.
Nigel has said repeatedly that his only objective is to get us out of EU - he’s not interested in politics.
The Brexitory party could offer an interesting coalition govt.

Let me spell it out as it seems you do not understand incredulity expressed at such an idiotic statement: the BBC certainly is not the propaganda mouthpiece of this government.

This:

and this:

and this:

Henrik Overgaard Nielsen is a Brexit Party MEP

for starters.

I believe this was always meant to be. Boris had to go through the theatrics. The shameless EU want to grab NI from us, that is the truth.

Not sure why Boris thinks this was a good idea.

1 Like

Maybe that is the plan - the Queen sacks Boris, so he can’t write the letter.
In the turmoil that follows we ‘‘crash out’’ and the Q re-appoints Boris to sort out the mess.
Is the Q really part of the plan???
Anyway I don’t think the Q has any authority to fire the PM does she?

Now that a deal is impossible because the EU want do do a land grab, then the Surrender act is surely null and void?

That was the EU’s plan all along and May played along. NI not given to the EU, no deal, so UK not ever leaving. We should just declare war on Germany and be done with all this crap.

No. A vote of no confidence would lead to a GE.

Declaring war on Germany is a ridiculous idea but then again with your kung Fu ability and incredible running speed maybe you can defeat them for us. I am of military age and I would not fight Germany in a war over this!!!

I believe it is now guaranteed that will find a way to leave on October 31st without a deal I don’t know the details but the British public will not stand for much more of this and we will democratically leave without going to war

2 Likes

It was a joke you blithering idiot.

My mistake it’s just that normally jokes are funny and there was nothing humorous about your statement

Not to you as you are unable to appreciate anything more than two dimensional.

I have never personally insulted you all I have ever done is asked you to explain and justify certain statement

You have a short memory, Ross. You got a 1000 year ban at Freebird for insulting my and someone else’s dead parents and here you are, reincarnated. How time flies.

@Jen. Well allow me to spell it out to you, because you’re obviously too dumb, er sorry, naive to understand how it all works:

The BBC’s (the nation’s only broadcaster of spin and propaganda?) level of funding depends upon whichever party is in power. Additionally, there will be baubles down the line for members of the hierarchy (of the BBC), such as to senior journalists and editors, for their compliance, at the behest of whichever party is in power, in steering the vox pop perceptions - brainwashing the plebs, if you will? I’d better also explain that by ‘baubles’, I’m obviously talking about ascendancy into the scarlet and ermine brigade for those who have kindly rendered their service.? In other words, the BBC is the sole instrument for social engineering?

There’s no need to thank me for that enlightenment, it’s all part of the service in my daily ongoing crusade to counter the Dumbing Down Project, but at least I hope that you’ll be grateful to me anyway?

Any organized party can form a government if elected to do so. Why the fuck does it have to be one or the other of the two established parties, bo9th of which have proved beyond all doubt how bloody useless, incompetent, and corrupt they are? Don’t tell me they’ve brainwashed you too?

So the BBC touts the government line? Really? Since when has the BBC been pro Brexit? Simple question really.

And the government is on the side of the 17.4 million who voted leave.

Not long ago, on this very thread, you called me smart. Now you call me dumb. Don’t know your arse from your elbow, do you? Maybe you should head back into your closet to figure it out.