Brexit Betrayal

3 Likes

May and the EU just keep inching the line forward telling the Brits they “can’t possibly really, really, really want to leave???” It’s simply inconceivable!

Did I hear 3 month delay if they approve May’s crap before Mar 29, or exit on April 12.
Damn that is convoluted. They must have some other BS in their back pocket.

ETA: I did read that the MoD had the bunker up and running and 3500 troops on standby. That seems like a pittance for the disaster that Brexit is being sold as…

1 Like

I told you so … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:You got there in the end. He’s been one of their special bullshitters science pretty boys for too long.

They have offered us a 2 tier extension and didn’t need to have the backing of all the member states. No surprise there. It’s been about 400 years and we are due a sort out only this time it will be to show the lesser mortals are sovereign and not the pricks in parliament.

What on (flat) earth made you think Brian Cox was pretty? :confounded:

The long list of stupid women who want to have his baby

…and on the IG news-reel the number of signees has now passed 2-million and crashed the government website.

1 Like

They must be getting prep’d for the possible civil unrest that may (will) ensue when the politicos manage to avoid Brexit completely.

Brains are a turn on. :smile:

Do you think a high profile remoaner might have a nasty accident next week? It wouldn’t be the first time, they tried the same trick with Jo Cox.
This vid is a bit long but it joins a few dots - everything is connected.
Did you know for, instance, that the NZ PM used to work for Phoney Tony?

Ahhh I always thought she(my wife) was after my money.

And how long can they delay before the end game???

:joy: So you’re an ugly git then?

Shit, I don’t have an hour to watch that. What’s it saying?

??? :roll_eyes: :worried: :woozy_face:

May-gets-extension

4 Likes

Basically it documents the number of times that politicians or ppl are murdered just before elections or referendums etc to influence voters - linking NZ with Brexit maybe a stretch but its interesting stuff

1 Like

I self identify as a Pierce Brosnan/Sean Connery/Clint Eastwood type - not sure my wife agrees - she thinks its early onset senile dementia …

1 Like

If you can figure it out.

Referring to the reality that they are dancing like crazy looking for ways to not exit the EU.

2 Likes