Brexit Betrayal

I’ve been watching the talking heads this morning and one(Tory) said he had changed his mind and would now vote for Mays deal bc it is either May’s deal or no Brexit.
Did I miss something??? I thought the law about leaving without a deal on 29th was still on the statute books so it is,in fact, either Mays deal or leave without a deal or WTO rules???
Never mind that Bercow killed May,s deal or did he just forget that minor problem

I don’t know! I think some do! But most are representing special interests more than anything else!

1 Like

Looks like she was doing her best Killary on the campaign impression! HA!

Keep the faith

‘‘If the EU attaches punitive terms and conditions to the extension to the Article 50 period that Theresa May will seek in Brussels on Thursday, would MPs really endorse such a move come what may? It is not totally inconceivable that the result would be for the legal default option of No Deal to kick in.’’

Well this was my point, practically overnight the ECJ changed the law to give us an instant way out if we wanted to take it. Rather than seek EC approval to withdraw article 50, we could just rip it up and all back to normal. If the ECJ could do that perhaps they can step in and do the same over needing full EC approval for the extension. This would take out the individual thoughts of Little Napoleon and any hope of a favour from say Hungary or Italy ?

1 Like

I think the answer is no. :grinning: Thank you Italy!!

Quit please. Brexit now.

1 Like

The only way she will get a ‘‘short’’ extension is if parliament approves her deal - not gonna happen - we leave on 29th.
Put the champagne in the fridge Or maybe we should use Prosecco in recognition of Salvini.

2 Likes

Pssst.

We aint leavin on the 29th.

Yep… I can see her pulling the plug on Brexit entirely and moving to Nekker Island

Why do you think so…

Here we go … the second escape plan.

http://www.cityam.com/274988/theresa-may-hints-she-would-resign-instead-accepting-long

We are into the blame game now.
Both sides are trying to make sure they don’t get blamed for a no-deal Brexit.

That was always the plan Ex - May has played a blinder

Hungary next?

Reached 3 posts limit so I’m adding this here…
Does this sound like someone trying to get her deal approved??
‘‘It’s fair to say that the performance went down pretty badly with MPs from across the House, many of whom felt that she was seeking to scapegoat them for her failures in the negotiations. And given that she is still after their votes next week, many concluded that attacking them was an odd way of trying to lure them to join her in the division lobby next week.’’

May has been told to make sure we leave with no deal and she has played it beautifully - Then she will resign

Today my house filled up unexpectedly with children and grand children.
While the news was on (and I was not concentrating) I heard Jon Burko (sp?) use the word “traitor” in reference to some members of parliament!!

So I’m hoping to hear the rest of the context.

Really disgusted by Prof. Brian Cox. For years I watched his programmes and thought he was great. NO MORE, f*cking libtard and traitor!

1 Like

Does May not know how to use a phone or email? Why does she need to fly over to Brussels all the time to be told “non.” How much is all her pointless trips costing?

She likes really fresh Brussels sprouts!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=brussels+sprouts&t=ffab&atb=v161-1_v&ia=recipes

1 Like

Yep, that is why she emits so much hot air.

1 Like