Brexit Betrayal

Yeah, the article had crap about driving trucks and delivering fuel…

That is actually really clear. Thanks!

Hilariously, the Guardian is asking people going on the remoaners march in London today why they are doing it. You’re supposed to admire these people.

I’m autistic! I fear change! Stay in the EU! Hmm. Not a strong play.

Shakira, who hates whites, says that young people like her (30 years old is still young, she claims) are angry because white people have ruined the dreams of people who would replace all whites.

The hips dem lie, bambaklaat.

Finally, we hear from literal war criminal Alastair Campbell who lied to the world to start the Iraq war then in 2003, commenting on WMDs in Iraq he said, “Come on, you don’t seriously think we won’t find anything?” 1.3 million people protested against the war, and we went in anyway. Now we are to believe the people are to be listened to.

1 Like

We (royal) are allowed to revoke article-50 and remain in the EU without requiring assent from the EU…!

Further to the above coverage of today’s march.
TV coverage is giving voice to people with a new argument, a similar argument to that voiced by Shakira Martin.

“The government is not capable of running the country, therefore we should give control to the people in Brussels”

I can see this getting very dirty

1 Like

Now that would be interesting!

My perception of how the gushing women see him. :grin:

D:ream “Things Can Only Get Better”, Tony Blair, BBC poster boy for climate change, what more can I say about the clown. :grin:

I think TPTB are getting desperate - maybe they know we are leaving on 29th and know they can’t stop it?

Special UK Armed Soldiers In ‘NUCLEAR-PROOF BUNKER’

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/special-uk-armed-soldiers-in-nuclear-proof-bunker-have-been-activated-for-brexit/

1 Like

I’m thinking of a word beginning with Klarge-nosed-man-rubbing-his-hands-together-and-smiling-15054009

Enough is enough - are any of you old enough to remember the Poll Tax Riots? I hope we get to this point soon. I am tired of waiting around.

2 Likes

Yep. I’ve said from the start of this bullshit there is only one thing these pricks understand.
They have proven to the patient people that the politics is nonsense. They don’t leave the lesser mortals too many options.:boxing_glove:

…Khomeni?
…Korbyn?
…Koran?
…K’allah?
…Kreist?
…Kryptonite?

…Omid Djalili?

Kosher???..

@Ash @Exodus

1 Like

Most here are old enough to remember voting for Maggie before the Poll tax riots.

1 Like

Dear god, politicians drive me crazy with their half-committing ways. I honestly wonder if they’re actually human, or just soulless husks wearing human skin. But if there’s one bright spot to come out of this whole Brexit ordeal, it’s a pretty sick rap song.

I see that the anti-Semites have derailed the thread.

I used to like this thread.

Alles klar Frau Kommissar?

1 Like

LBC which is a London radio station played a montage of clips of the PM repeatedly saying the UK will leave the EU on 03/29. Quite funny to hear now that she has got an extension.

2 Likes

Word has it she has already assured the business sector that despite losing that lovely cheap labour from Eastern Europe, we can just replace it with lovely cheap labour from India and Africa.

Just what the people voted for.

I found this interesting piece in The Tomb, very accurate.

1 Like