Brexit Betrayal

Latest result BS live

revised bullshit deal voted down

1 Like

They never give up trying to sell the citizens of the UK down the river.

2 Likes

Next stop article 50 extension. Then second referendum.

Everyone playing their part in the puppet show.

I have been ignoring all the crap and waiting for the 29th, got sucked in today.
Switched off again now until Brexit day.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the 2nd referendum.

Guess it’s the last resort.

bq-5c8821bd0312f

2 Likes

If my theory abt Brexit is correct, this is all being managed at a higher level than May.
So after May resigns…
The Privy council asks the Queen to prorogue parliament while a new government is elected
It is written in law that we leave on 29th so if parliament isn’t sitting that won’t change and we leave with no deal
Thats the rest of my wet dream
Boris becomes PM then I wake up :grinning:

Maybe her job was to make sure we never got a deal agreed

@AlexC

1 Like

Agreed. I just don’t see May resigning before 29th.

Batten wrote to her about same, I think his reply is travelling second class.

It doesn’t stack up that way for me mate. If the plan was no deal all along, it could have been executed long before soft/hard Brexit raised its’ ugly head. This has had to been drawn out to create the illusion that government has been trying to avoid a crash landing and deliver a Brexit for everyone, simultaneously allowing the media & political machinery to spread fear and cast doubt, sufficiently so that as the finishing line is in sight, the public get the chance to flog themselves for such a stupid decision in the first place and return to the status quo, satisfied that they just averted a disaster and will never wish for this to happen again.
Then we get the measure of how many are willing to turn out and throw rocks.

Of course I hope you are right !

It’s sickening but it does look that way Lou.

1 Like

After the vote she actually mentioned the possibility of an extension and a second referendum with a smile. Have a watch and see if you can read her. Was the smile a “You’ve got no chance of a second referendum” or a “now the moment you have all been waiting for, we get a chance for second referendum” smile ?

Exactly Stu - they had to pretend they were really trying to reach a deal so they can claim plausible deniability and won’t get blamed.
The way May has played it was brilliant(I think) She couldn’t risk a deal that would be ratified by government so had to create the dogs breakfast we have atm. This was never gonna fly and she knew it - shes only following orders from above - get out with no deal and this is abt the only way she could do it.

So the Government’s motion before the Commons today is:

“That this House declines to approve leaving the European Union without a Withdrawal Agreement and a Framework for the Future Relationship on 29 March 2019; and notes that leaving without a deal remains the default in UK and EU law unless this House and the EU ratify an agreement.”

Doesn’t this mean that unless we have an agreed deal by 29th WE LEAVE WITH NO DEAL

Doesn’t that also mean that the vote today is a waste of time bc theres no way we are going to get a deal in 2 wks

1 Like

Its written in law that we leave on 29th. To change that means they have to change the law - I don’t think they have time to do that.

Your version of events isn’t lost on me mate, I do understand and can see your point. I just don’t think it’s what the controllers want. If we look at the global activity of creating globalism your/our plan doesn’t fit. Unless of course the city has been pretending to be in on the global agenda only to pull the rug at the last minute and make the pound a worthwhile investment as it is no longer exposed to the treachery of globalism.
The suspense is killing me :grin:

Typical political move to circumvent the will of the people. Like the US politicians know what’s best,

2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6803599/Fifteen-Brexiteer-ministers-threaten-QUIT-force-job.html

But how can there be a deal before March 29th?

“Clear objective” meaning second referendum. Is that where we are heading? Bye bye democracy.