Brexit Betrayal

uk
brexit

Yes, referendums are not legally binding. We are a Parliamentary Democracy, not a Direct Democracy.

Whether a Govt or party can get away with ignoring them is a political question, not a legal one.

Some people have a habit of framing the referendum as if it was an election; it wasn’t.

No it was much more important than an election.
We very rarely get asked abt policy, normally we just get asked whether we want the red pill or the blue pill. And actually they are both placebos anyway, so this one was huge and represents real democracy working ie direct democracy.

Man, she should be layering clothes.

Brexit is just a diversion the real trouble will happen after we leave.

Did you know that for the first time since Mussolini France just withdrew its ambassador from Rome?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51071.htm

I know, 10 brown paper bags and 15 pints wouldn’t be sufficient at all

The wheels are coming off the EU and it will be everyone for themselves.

Italy explores its own bilateral Brexit deal with Britain as its economic crisis nears danger level

Bye bye EU, bye bye.

Ouch

Spot the biggest Europhile C…t. Obvious wasn’t it?

Europhile_Cunt_2019-02-11_1239

She’s probably a very easily offended snowflake so why put that disgusting body out there to invite cruel comments? Please Dev, don’t post it again! No amount of diet or exercise could improve that - she is triangular shaped with short legs and no shoulders!

It is the shape of Remain. It summarises the Remain argument, fugly and deluded. I hadn’t noticed that her arse and hips were wider than her shoulders, I haven’t been able to get her tribute to the rain forest out of my head for days

Lucky you! :joy: Deforestation would be appropriate, but even so, I don’t think a Brazillian could improve that.

Better than not getting it out of your teeth.

She’d look like a nether regions version of “Desperate Dan” with about three days growth. Even a landing strip would be wide enough for a Jumbo but not smooth enough to land on.

Desperate_Dan_2019-02-11_1628

That is gross Jen and totally uncalled for. Feminism’s revenge beard rash
:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

And a couple of things that resemble Spaniels ears ! :joy:

They are called saddle bags :joy::joy:

Hidden in the rainforest!

We have a precious choice between democracy or permanent second-class statehood

https://brexitcentral.com/precious-choice-democracy-permanent-second-class-statehood/

EU%20Slavery%20DzHl1BrW0AUTals

I try to not judge people based upon their looks. However, what people deliberately publish by way of images of themselves tells a lot about their character. This woman is NUTS!