Brexit Betrayal

Brexit is just a diversion the real trouble will happen after we leave.

Did you know that for the first time since Mussolini France just withdrew its ambassador from Rome?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51071.htm

4 Likes

I know, 10 brown paper bags and 15 pints wouldnā€™t be sufficient at all

1 Like

The wheels are coming off the EU and it will be everyone for themselves.

Italy explores its own bilateral Brexit deal with Britain as its economic crisis nears danger level

3 Likes

Bye bye EU, bye bye.

3 Likes

Ouch

2 Likes

Spot the biggest Europhile Cā€¦t. Obvious wasnā€™t it?

Europhile_Cunt_2019-02-11_1239

2 Likes

Sheā€™s probably a very easily offended snowflake so why put that disgusting body out there to invite cruel comments? Please Dev, donā€™t post it again! No amount of diet or exercise could improve that - she is triangular shaped with short legs and no shoulders!

2 Likes

It is the shape of Remain. It summarises the Remain argument, fugly and deluded. I hadnā€™t noticed that her arse and hips were wider than her shoulders, I havenā€™t been able to get her tribute to the rain forest out of my head for days

2 Likes

Lucky you! :joy: Deforestation would be appropriate, but even so, I donā€™t think a Brazillian could improve that.

Better than not getting it out of your teeth.

1 Like

Sheā€™d look like a nether regions version of ā€œDesperate Danā€ with about three days growth. Even a landing strip would be wide enough for a Jumbo but not smooth enough to land on.

Desperate_Dan_2019-02-11_1628

That is gross Jen and totally uncalled for. Feminismā€™s revenge beard rash
:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

And a couple of things that resemble Spaniels ears ! :joy:

They are called saddle bags :joy::joy:

Hidden in the rainforest!

We have a precious choice between democracy or permanent second-class statehood

1 Like

EU%20Slavery%20DzHl1BrW0AUTals

2 Likes

I try to not judge people based upon their looks. However, what people deliberately publish by way of images of themselves tells a lot about their character. This woman is NUTS!

1 Like

We donā€™t owe the EU any money ā€“ in fact weā€™ll be owed ā‚¬10 billion

2 Likes

We shouldnā€™t split the conservative vote - risk getting no Brexit if we go into a general election with a new Brexit party. Assuming the Conservatives are actually pro-Brexit at the next election - of course.