Brexit Betrayal

I see it giving the Conservatives a kick up the arse. With the exception of only a small number of Conservatives, most have already sought to ignore the will of the electorate. Either my local conservative party presents me with a candidate who supports leaving the EU, or I will vote for someone who is prepared to listen

1 Like

Thatā€™s certainly true.

May just announces she wants an extension for more talks, pushing back the final vote into March.

I think Labourā€™s analysis is correct, she is running down the clock and what we will see is the same shite deal that was voted down out before the commons again.

No Deal works just fine for me

2 Likes

Appointment of top EU civil servant ā€˜did not follow EU lawā€™, Ombudsman finds

https://www.westmonster.com/appointment-of-top-eu-civil-servant-did-not-follow-eu-law-ombudsman-finds/

Sheā€™s here to haunt you! Sheā€™s everywhere now. :face_vomiting:

Iā€™m happy with UKIP. I prefer Gerard Batten. I have gone off Nigel since he condemned UKIP and Batten for involving Tommy Robinson. Why? If Nigel doesnā€™t want to tackle the Muslim problem, fine, let someone else do it, but donā€™t slag them off. It seems like he is towing some sort of line.

1 Like

That Woman is utterly stupid, unable to construct a persuasive argument in support of her cause and opinion, she has to get her baps out, but that has aided her argument either. She does nothing positive for equality, just damage

I signed up to the Brexit party in order to pressure the Conservatives. Farage has got 35,000 supporters in 48 hours, which Farage will broadcast far and wide.

She is such an annoying attention seeking arsehole.

2 Likes

I canā€™t cope with seeing the front of her body, please donā€™t mention the rear

I doubt if you could find it. The stretches of the rainforest would encompass it.

1 Like

Could you really? :joy: How about in 4k ultra HD?

Nooooooooooooooooo. That was a typoā€¦ canā€™t, I meant canā€™t. Iā€™m not that sick in the head, honestly folks :sweat_smile:

Just for you Jen. :joy::joy:

Bearded_lady_2019-02-12_1958

Where is it? :astonished:

He either has a micro penis, is transgender post op or is a bearded Woman

Itā€™s a serious offence to misgender someone!

2 Likes

Heā€™s got it pushed backward and retained by his clinched leg pit.

1 Like

Why? I doubt if he would be able to see it past that gut anyway! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Perhaps he just doesnā€™t want you to see it. For all you know, it may hang to his knees! :grin:

Perhaps his posture is to promote the removal of Trunk! :rofl:

1 Like