Breaking – U.S. and Taliban to Sign Peace Deal Saturday

Because both sides made profit from the money game but you deem it conspiracy. Plus I’m interested how do you make a thread?

Look up the facts yourself. Im not spoon feeding you like a child.

active-democracy.com/news/war-on-terror/184-war-on-terror-is-a-50-year-old-highly-successful-money-making-concept-from-israel.html

Listen asshat! This is off topic and not a conspiracy thread!

Then tell me how to make a thread?

For someone who just accuses a member for not wanting to be spoon fed you certainly can’t practice what they preach! Go read first and actually find out for yourself! Not that hard to figure out!

Man you just said im new. These conspiracy have been around and gave you link anyway.

I don’t give a shit! Man you are one dense mofo! Go read the sites guidelines before posting something you obviously forgot to do!

U.S. and Taliban been at it for 18 years and I was starting to think that Afghan war was the Infinity war.

My sister is currently in Afghanistan and a lot has changed since the time when US forces first invaded. I am actually rather optimistic about Afghanistan’s future and when the US forces leave, they would have been mostly responsible and will be remembered for getting cave and dirt dweller’s to be living in the 21st century with clean running water and electricity.

Well the US must be giving out positive vibes on the issue, otherwise Ghani wouldn’t need to make the rebuttal? I don’t know about anyone else here, but I read that headline as the US wants 5,000 incarcerated Talibs to be released as part of a deal? But I have to admit that it’s so bizarre that maybe I am mistaken.

What, are you taking a day off from the higher echelons of the Pentagon today, and multitasking in the White House policy-making unit? :rofl:

You wouldn’t make a very good ‘recruiting sergeant’ for Political Bullpen. No wonder The_Last_Refugee didn’t stay very long if you talked to him like that? Now it looks like you’re trying to get rid of BeforeOne? Why TF must you be so bloody rude all the time? Except with TWR?? Hmm! The plot thickens? :grimacing:

1 Like

We could have done a hell of a lot better job during the Obama years instead of basically surrendering all but the central province to them.

The problem with Afghanistan is that it really isn’t a “country” per se.

It’s more of a loose confederation of provinces and the central gov’t has never really been able to control the outer provinces. That has been left to warlords in the outer provinces based largely on tribal affiliations.

It’s been a mess for a thousand years and will remain a mess unless and until it is cut up into separate independent nations.

WTF are you talking about? The_Last Refugee is still around and in fact we shared a lot in common and I had nothing to do with his infrequent posts. If you had the ability of reading comprehension you might actually know that to be the case, instead here you are starting your crap with your boorish trolling again!

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

Off topic trolling help needed.

See - you’re being rude again??

Because all you know how to do is make false accusations and post stupid comments!

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

Off topic trolling help needed.

Don’t feed the trolls, just throw up a flare and let the mod’s handle it.

1 Like

Sound advice - and it’d be better for his blood pressure too. :grimacing: