Breaking – U.S. and Taliban to Sign Peace Deal Saturday

Had Obama accomplished this, he would have deserved the Nobel Peace Prize that he was given for doing absolutely nothing.

George Bush 43 along with his fellow Zionists started it.
Millions died.

“Nothing” accomplished.

Now that is truly funny. You might have had a brain once but then you took it bowling.

1 Like

Hey, if I can make someone smile as I go along, it makes it all worthwhile. Did @Dr_Manhattan give you that Like, or did you give it to yourself? :grin:

I just spotted this on Google News:

“Afghan conflict: President Ashraf Ghani rejects Taliban prisoner release.”

PLEASE don’t tell me the US wants to release mad-dog terrorists as part of the deal. some of them maybe having killed US troops? DUH!

The goal was always AQ, Taliban were just an appetizer. With AQ out of the way Taliban aren’t a threat to us.

Well it’s been 18 years. WWI was about 2, WWII was about 4, and the Civil War was about 4. If the Afghan’s can’t fend for themselves now bad on them. Our people have done enough and Trump is dojng the best any Western Leader could possibly do.

Bush and Obama couldn’t end this. It ain’t gonna be wrapped up in a bow. Fini.

1 Like

No the US doesn’t want them released, the release is one of the conditions insisted on by the Taliban as part of the peace process.

The occupation of Europe and Japan went on for decades following WWII and US troops have remained in large numbers in both since the official ending of the occupations.

Well that cetainly isn’t true. It’s very hard to distinguish where AQ ends and The Taliban begins.

Odds are very high that within 3 years Afghanistan will again become a haven for groups like Al Qaeda.

That wouldn’t be our fault after all the time, money and lives lost. What would we have to do to make the Afganis competent enough to take AQ on by themselves.

1 Like

Great another shit posting with conspiracy nonsense!

Not conspiracy its a money game thats been going on since the “war on terror”.

1 Like

It is a shit post IMO and is not related to the thread topic here! You might want to read about this sites policies about intentional thread derailing before dumping your anti ■■■ propaganda crap, seeing you are pretty new here!

@kvn @ Tyfoon

Nothing to do with thread topic and is thread derailing! Can you please address this?

This has everything to do with the thread because its related to “war on terror”. Why you think they went to war with Afghanistan? Im telling you its all a money game and its a money game Israel benefits from. You too blind to know anyway.

1 Like

I don’t give a shit because your premise is not factually substantiated but more conspiracy nonsense, and if you want to talk about this topic then you are free to start your own thread topic!

Your nonsense about war on terror has nothing to do with this thread topic which is the peace agreement reached between the US and the Taliban, so stop trying to derail this thread!