***BREAKING NEWS*** UPDATE*** James Baker Has Flipped!***Brennan, Clapper Lawyering UP due to being Ensnared in Russia Hoax

So WHO was trying to fix an election now ? This Russian BS and ALL the players will be heading to jail when the truth comes out . The largest conspiracy to remove a President and undo an election EVER !!!
The DNC ,FBI , Hillary ,Clapper , Comey ,Brennan and the rest of those domestic terrorist need to be locked up !!!

2 Likes

Yep, and Mueller went a long way to that end. How many have gone or will go to jail now? :rofl:

I can already write Susan Rice’s defense: “you’re trying to lynch a black woman”

2 Likes

Nah, none of that bs distraction from the crook in the White House will go anywhere. It will be just like Benghazi. Would you care to bet???

I’d sooner put my money in a pool for how much time Lori Loughlin gets.

But your response is predictable, too. Democrats using the CIA, NSA, DOJ and FBI to damage a political opponent? Tsk tsk

Another name that hasn’t been in the news lately is Loretta Lynch! I am sure her fat ass would use the same defense! :rofl:

Ok, well I can understand that one.

And there wasn’t a single conservative minded Trump supporter working any of those agencies to blow the whistle, pull the plug on any of it? I’m not buying that. Anyway, you’ll see, soon enough, that none of the people you’d like to see in prison will be going. With your blessing, millions of taxpayers dollars will be wasted chasing that rabbit, not unlike the 8 incarnations of the Benghazi investigations, netting nothing, other then distracting some of the attention from Trump’s legal woes.

Because they gave immunity to all of the people who could have ratted on Hillary, and they got amnesia, Hillary probably skates. But they can still prosecute the people who covered it up by granting immunity, and I’d like to see them throw the book at those corrupt officials, too.

Who gets prosecuted? I don’t know, but if nobody does, our country will be ruled by Democrats in the politicized domestic security agencies, the propaganda press and the Democrats elected because we’ve become a one-party state. And all the liberals, including you, will just avert your eyes, because a one party state with authorized tame opposition is fine with you.

1 Like

No one is going to prison.

1 Like

You like repeating yourself I see!

For the very same reason you just laid out is why a civil war will break out! The country won’t survive. Worst case scenario is if the country as a whole is split into two different countries, but not before massive blood is spilled! Think about where these retards get their food source? They won’t be talking such BS platitudes with their progressive utopian fantasies when they are starving to death on a massive scale! All that progressivism shit won’t mean a dam thing! You can’t eat an idea!

You keep saying that, but have absolutely no idea of the political persuasions of the vast majority of those at FBI involved in the work of the investigation into Russia’s interference in our presidential election cycle, which doesn’t bother any of you because of the outcome. Had HRC lost the popular vote and won the election, it’s established that you would have supported a GOP led investigation into the Russian interference.

And the racists and bigots continue to predict that they will engage in civil war because of it. In fact, they are consumed with the idea, thinking that they can pull their weapons and begin killing Americans whom they have political disagreements with, and have police and military on their sides…:roll_eyes:

And you do? Again talking out of your ass and blinded by your own illusions! The fact is you were never right about anything and you again speak the troll internet jockey language with out the experience or the actual facts to back up anything that you say on the contrary, which makes you a fraud! Using your little buzz words like racist, bigotry isn’t going make you appear smarter Nor give you a higher moral standing here, as everyone that knows you here, knows you are nothing but a troll! You already proven that time and time again to be a fact! Facts are facts something you know nothing about!

Most likely nobody, but it will make for a welcome distraction for Trump.

Michael Flynn Documents Released – James Clapper is Connected to the Felony Leak

General Mike Flynn did nothing wrong. Jail and sue those who framed him to get his money back.

http://archive.is/c7AKR

1 Like

Confirming what we already knew…

1 Like