BREAKING NEWS! Jeffrey Epstein dead by suicide, found in Manhattan jail cell

Not really, the FBI already has a long list of names and is going forward with prosecutions.

That sure is the word on Twitter.

1 Like

Itā€™s on the minds of certain individuals over here too . . .

Although I have to say they donā€™t look very worried about it. Theyā€™re on their way to church so I guess they reckon their prayers will be answered?

I canā€™t comment on the cynical nature of your post!

Canā€™t you? Ah well, thanks for telling me.

Sorry I donā€™t go too far into the weeds of conspiracy theories, there is a lot that going round here and I prefer more intelligent elevated conversations rooted in facts!

1 Like

There are many questions yet to be answered about Epsteinā€™s ā€œsuicideā€.

The autopsy was completed Sunday by New Yorkā€™s Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson but results will not be complete until the Medical Examiner has more information. Pedophile Epsteinā€™s representatives hired celebrity pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, to observe the autopsy.

3 Likes

How surprising is it that protocals werenā€™t followed and supposed "incompetence " by public officials??? His body has probably been cremated to avoid a further new autopsy or an exhumation after burial.

Suicide

noun

1. the intentional taking of oneā€™s own life.
  2. destruction of oneā€™s own interests or prospects: Buying that house was financial suicide.
  3. a person who intentionally takes his or her own life.
  4. a fatal condition affecting people with dirt on the Clintons

You think Epstein did not keep secrets/leverage that would not likely be of future use to him?

Particularly given the criticisms that have been levied over his pampered treatment the first time around, itā€™s quite unlikely that he was going to be offered anything much this time around for any cooperation.

Besides, his trafficking operation was big and thereā€™s others that no doubt participated in it that will be subjects and targets of the investigationsā€¦

The policies and protocols apparently were not being followed throughout the facility and for some considerable time from whatā€™s come out so far.

Not that he was ever going to reveal during his prosecution.

He was never going to get a deal that was going to result in anything but life without parole.

2 Likes

What a coincidence, a guard thst wasnā€™t a regular guard .The cameras may have had a "convenient problem " and/or 17 minutes of ā€œmissing tapeā€ similar to Watergate.
The elites involved will go any extreme necessary to keep their involvement secret.
Next the guards placed on leave will " suddenly commit suicide with a gunshot(s)to the back of the head ".

1 Like

Or better yet, two gunshot wounds to the head ruled suicide, like the reporter for the San Jose Mercury News that broke the story on Reaganā€™s Iran Contraā€¦ seems this bs never endsā€¦:roll_eyes:

Who will be next on the Clintons body count list??? Maybe AG Barr???

2 Likes