BREAKING: Gunman opens fire in Texas church and gets taken down within seconds by parishioners

I have an inherent right to own firearms.

You do not have an inherent right to stop me from owning firearms.

Prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Gun control in America is the future like it or not.

You can demand and proclaim all the shit you want. The cool thing is that my second amendment rights do not interfere with your first amendment right to make toothless demands and completely unsupported proclamations. Unless you have a crystal ball you donā€™t know what the future holds. Until congress gets rid of the Second Amendment my rights are guaranteed.

4 Likes

Whoā€™s gonna come take emā€™? You? :rofl: With what guns?

That particular church streamlines itā€™s sermon on the internet. If you donā€™t like it you are free to go to another one.
Why does it bother you if they have surveillance? Do you have hostile intent toward churches? Are you brainwashed by the media? You might want to talk to a minister, he might offer you some help.

2 Likes

You have no rights that you cannot defend.

Those cameras are not on the preacher. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t like it, I donā€™t give a fuck. Itā€™s just amusing to me that parishioners arenā€™t safe even when huddled in prayer and under constant surveillance.

You have no idea whatā€™s going on in the Supreme Court.

The day the Supreme Court says all non-federal regulation of firearms based on features is unconstitutional is gonna be the day the left cries as hard as they did election night 2016. Iā€™m sure you remember that well.

3 Likes

No one is safe from anything. The government doesnā€™t provide for your safety. The US Supreme Court has even ruled on that. The police only show up after something happens. You are responsible for your own safety. Yet there you sit demanding that people give up their ability to protect themselves from the nutjobs that you leftists let out onto the streets because mental institutions were too mean.

3 Likes

Is the pink shoes one of them?

It was Reagan that let the ā€œnut jobsā€ out on the streets.

Actually - I will correct my statement. It was bipartisan policies, put forth by Congress, that recommended the Federal government transfer government funding of mental health facilities back to the states. Carter enacted it and Reagan repealed a portion of it as part of the Omnibus Budget Bill in 1981.

1 Like

You have eyes yet you cannot see.
That camera shows the preacher on the right side.
Does your amused hate blind you from facts?

You can buy cameras by the bunch at Costco or Bestbuy and you install them everywhere, theyā€™re cheap.

2 Likes

Right CC. Like I said, Reagan was opposed to federal money for people with mental health disorder.

Yes, it was reported everywhere.

The sanctuary is becoming one of the most dangerous places in Americaā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure that the black neighborhoods in Chicago are a lot more dangerous than any church in America.

2 Likes

That happened in China. The CCP has killed about 80 million Chinese citizen in 80 years. That is more than all of the World War casualties put together.

Stalin is said to have killed 20 to 60 million of his own people.

Neither the Chinese nor Stalin would likely have been able to do this had the citizenry been armed.

2 Likes

The main issue here is gun, not religion. If the perp was of other religious bend, then its an attack on Christianity.

2 Likes

Mostly gang and gang narcotics related and avoidable for the average person. Ambush at church however, sanctuary, mosque or synagogue is on the rise. Iā€™m glad I donā€™t go to them.