BREAKING: Gunman opens fire in Texas church and gets taken down within seconds by parishioners

Flooded with adrenaline, and still on the mark. Great shooting. I always use a gallon milk jug as a target at the range; because it is a bit smaller than a head. You do get good at it. Took practice, but now, spot on. I hope I never need to do what that church member had to do.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Liberals never like it when their idiocy is placed on full display. You would have a bunch of dead church members if that church was a ā€œgun free zoneā€.

3 Likes

Biden wouldnā€™t. He thinks permitting carry in churches is ā€œirrationalā€.

1 Like

It would be nice to live in a world without the need for guns. By that is a utopian pipe dream. Even if there were no guns how would you protect yourself against a few guys with clubs? (Not even knives) The answer is you couldnā€™t. The gun is the great equalizer. Just food for thought.

3 Likes

Which is why only police should have themā€¦and why they should rarely use them.

We also wouldnā€™t have a gun problem in America if there werenā€™t any guns. I donā€™t just mean gun confiscation from the law abiding citizen crowd. I mean total gun confiscation and destruction.

Bro, are you even American?:man_facepalming::us:

Yes, I am a well-educated and cosmopolitan American. Forgive me if I donā€™t root around in shit for a living while drinking cases Budweiser, beating my woman, and driving a pickup truck with a gun rack in it. I live a more civilized life.

Donā€™t take the bait from that commie. There is and ignore function in your profile. Itā€™s a useful tool for new people. You need to have thick skin here.

1 Like

Yep, exactly the right answer.

Thanks. Iā€™m plenty used to assholes talking shit on my Instagram page. I just figured this may be more of a conservative crowd. I guess Iā€™ll learn :joy: thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Itā€™s really only these two assholes. 99% of the place is right to far right - with some middle of the road libertarians here and there.

1 Like

Alright yā€™all - tone it down.

1 Like

So you canā€™t even go to the sanctuary without being under constant surveillanceā€¦:roll_eyes:

Yeah thatā€™s the right answer if you want government oppression. The side with the guns rules.

We all know that the commie plan is to take away the citizens guns, and then over run the voting system by importing ā€œnewā€ voters.

You leftist soy guzzlers think the men and women of this country are like a computer program - something that can be hacked. As if we will stand idly by and then obey our bidders commands as they attempt to impose tyranny.

Itā€™s never going to happen. You will try and you will fail.

4 Likes

Whereā€™s the government oppression in Australia, the UK or New Zealandā€¦

Wasnā€™t it Trump who said there are times that the police should just confiscate guns and let the courts sort it outā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why do liberals think that us wanting guns to protect ourselves from the government is so fucking insane, yet they constantly scream about how Trump is evil and worse than Hitler? Explain.

2 Likes

Last I checked we whopped the UK a couple hundred years ago. I could care less what they do. And how many actually turned in their now banned guns in New Zealand? Only a few percent last I heard :rofl: I know gun control worked in Germany-it worked for the Germans. If like those few examples you gave why donā€™t ya just defect on over there?

2 Likes