BREAKING: Gunman opens fire in Texas church and gets taken down within seconds by parishioners

Swift justice in church for the demon possesed zombie.
Within 3 seconds!!!

6 Likes

Remember if it were up to democrats the only one armed in that situation would have been the murderer.

8 Likes

Just a few months ago Joe Biden was lecturing Texans on how stupid they were for allowing guns in church…

4 Likes

You gun nuts never waste an opportunity to praise guns when blood has been spilled. The bodies are still warm and you all are already pushing that a good guy with a gun was able to prevent a massacre…yet you all completely ignore the fact that without a gun, there would not have been any deaths.

1 Like

…and you completely ignore the FACT that gun laws do not take or keep guns away from criminals. Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the nation…and more gun violence every year. You are nothing but a full of shit communist.

5 Likes

Why so salty @David? I noticed that all the liberal forums and websites are closing comments, locking threads and taking down the video. I guess there is nothing more offensive to a liberal than the truth. Are you buttmad that the video won’t get pulled down here?

4 Likes

Still can’t figure out what dumbass tries to shoot up a church in Texas knowing damn well dozens of people there would have concealed carry.

3 Likes

They don’t want people thinking self defense is a good idea.

5 Likes

Thanks for reminding us what a fking dumbass you truly are!

2 Likes

Yes, you very stupid non person character, a good guy prevented a massacre thanks to his actions.
I don’t think you understand anything unless CNN gives you your talking points.

3 Likes

When will you learn that criminals will get their hands on any weapon that they desire?

4 Likes

Wrong. You ignore the fact that a bunch of â– â– â– â–  were just killed with a machete! Killers will kill.

4 Likes

Were those the ■■■■ in NY, “where you cannot carry for protection”? In my neighborhood, you cannot swing a dead cat without hitting someone who is armed. Everyone watches their neighbor’s back.

4 Likes

Praise the Lord, and Pass the Ammunition.

3 Likes

I know FOX reported this; but have other stations?

1 Like

Wasn’t it always legal? Churches are private property. How could it ever have been illegal?

1 Like

It’s been almost 24 hours and still no information on the shooter. I don’t see anyone even asking. Why?

1 Like

Jack Wilson, the owner of On Target Shooting Academy is the hero who stopped the church shooter in Texas with an incredibly difficult long shot.

RESPECT.

ENCpQEXWwAAEhT6

5 Likes

Seven of the congregation members were armed including one elderly lady

2 Likes

Trump has still refused to comment.

But he is signal boosting a rabbi.

This is an easy story to take a victory lap on and strike fear into the hearts of those who would attack Christendom, and again this fuck is 110% focused on NY Rabbi’s instead.