BREAKING: Gunman opens fire in Texas church and gets taken down within seconds by parishioners

It’s kind of odd, as though there is a media blackout on this. Plus, the FBI are involved.

1 Like

And you completely ignore the fact of the laws against killing people with machetes, fertilizer, poison, rocks, baseball bats, automobiles, U-Haul trucks, fire, knives, fists, concrete sidewalks, drowning, (what did I miss?)

Simply pass a law that states, “Thou shall not murder” That will work.

That wasn’t antisemitism it is gang warfare, Habad / Chabad-Lubavitch against whatever gang they pissed off.

Trump is so dishonest when it comes to the ■■■■■ spouting whatever narrative they want him to spout.

Those gangs are at war throughout NY.

I’m rather sure there are many many photos of Trump and Chabad together. You don’t make it big in NY without cooperating with them.

They just happened to target ■■■■■■ folks and houses of worship???

Perhaps I should make a thread on this because you apparently have no idea that there are different types of ■■■■■ Chabad is a corrupt sect that takes over entire towns and siphons money off the state.

The point is…Trump has not commented about the shooter in Texas but is bending over to kiss the rings of the Chabad rabbis.

Maybe, unlike his predecessor, Trump is waiting until all the facts of the shooting are in before commenting. Why are you so hateful towards ■■■■■

1 Like

Why do the ■■■■ get to open carry banned firearms in NY State while the rest of us would have our doors kicked in and go to prison? Interesting that they can openly violate insane NY gun laws but no one else can.

I count at least 6 SAFE Act violations in this photo. The rifle on the far left appears compliant.

1 Like

You do not know where this photo was taken, nor do you know the context of the event shown, nor do you know the laws at the location. SO why do you hate ■■■■■■ people?

1 Like

Here you go…

@obergruppenfuhrer @LastManOut stop derailing the thread.

4 Likes

It’s like the Las Vegas massacre! Funny how we don’t hear about that anymore?

That was a hell of a shot under duress. With a handgun, from 20 feet away, subject was moving, and he got him in the head - first shot. Pretty amazing.

1 Like

All churches should have a trained person for security like Mr.Jack Wilson from Texas!
He is a role model. :us:

2 Likes

Screenshot_6

Trump posts tweet about church attack; doesn’t use the word Christians:

Remember when everyone went crazy about people using “worshipers” after the April attack in Sri Lanka? No one will hold Trump to the same standard.

One is not a Christian because one sits in a church building. Attendees or parishioners is the more accurate description.

1 Like

Church security team…

I think you’re missing the point.

No man knows what’s in another man’s heart.

The Liberal approach to the gunman would be; parishioners do not need to be armed; because sooner or later the gunman would have run out of ammunition.

2 Likes