Biden's VP choice = Kamala Harris

I bet she is dying for Biden to play with her hair and hug her…like he does with all the women. :rofl:

LOL Stacy Abrahms spent the last 2 years bitching about voter fraud. :clown_face:

Yep! As well, as Governor Whitmer (whom I call her “Bitchmer”…or “Bitch More”}. Lol

Kamala Harris is considered to the favorite, but a dark horse that I think would be a very good pick is Atlanta’s Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. She is quite intelligent, and while many Conservatives attack her due to the Atlanta riots, she hasn’t been the pushover Conservatives think. She actually stood up and denounced the riots very early. She has tried to find that line, though, where most Progressives and Liberals also seem to like her because she is pro-BLM. IIRC she was a lawyer at one point, she’s decently attractive so she plays well with the camera, and she is a Black woman to check those “minority” boxes that Biden wants and Democrats expect.

The biggest negative about her is she doesn’t have a lot of major experience especially for a candidate that seems to be fading mentally. John McCain made the mistake of picking an inexperienced VP when he was relatively old and had health issues. But despite this negative, I do think she’d be a good pick overall.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I bumped this because Biden’s VP pick is reportedly imminent: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/10/us/politics/biden-vp-pick.html and https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-campaign-puts-vp-team-place-ahead-announcement-n1236359

f8303a26966beec9

2 Likes

It turns out that Kamala Harris was the VP choice. She’s Black, a woman, and a Centrist, but she spent her career prosecuting poor Black men. This is not going to go over well with Progressives.

1 Like

I’m not sure why she went nowhere in the primaries, my guess is that she’s a little too phony even for the Democrats. A transparent striver, and not much more. She won’t be a liability, but she won’t inspire many people, either.

1 Like

If Bill Clinton had chosen Kamala as his running mate …

Hillary would be President.

2 Likes

How many interviews will she do for Biden so his wife doesn’t have to?

And dual citizenship as well. So not eligible

1 Like

Its good for Trump, because certainly the thought of #heallsupharris in the White House is a frightful thought!

Good Memories!

1 Like

Kamala’s got monogrammed knee pads. I’m not criticizing, just stating facts.

1 Like

2 Likes

GOP better go after her hammer and tongs. Don’t let her hide behind her race and gender. Just hammer on her awful record, her many documented lies and flip flops, and her calling Biden a racist/enabler of racism. Oh…and that lil time she said we should believe the lady who accused him of sexual assault…

We need more Tina’s from the Bronx!

3 Likes

Ol Joe thinking he’s about to get some of that Career Builder Willy Brown side hustle.

1 Like

Dementia Joe and Horizontal Harris

4 Likes
1 Like

Daily reminder that Kamala’s family had owned slaves, unlike the majority of supposed “white colonists” in racist America. Also, her father had disowned her for being a complete race baiter

Welcome to 2020, when races matter to political race. Another daily reminder that she used that race card of “Indian-American” to be the “first” as a senator. Now it’s more convenient to be “African-American” to fit Sleepy Joe’s boxed-in criteria.

3 Likes