Biden's VP choice = Kamala Harris

Hey I am just saying I would not put it past the Democrats if that is a strategy they employ because they are desperate. They could claim plausible deniability due to Joes mental issues.

It might sound abit crazy…

Obama as VP in 2020 and in 2024? As Michelle as POTUS? Just sayin…

1 Like

I think it might be possible but there is no way that Biden would ever be able to overshadow Obama. I hate that skinny prick but he is good with making public speeches and knows how to play the camera. Biden is absolutely terrible at that and always has been.

He is much better with his tele-prompter. Without it, he wouldn’t had made the speeches he made as POTUS.

It was not an attack more an observation but fair point.

I hope you are staying safe during all this craziness we find ourselves living through.

He wouldn’t need to, he would be just an empty suit for furthering the agenda of the Soros funded coalitions, much like Obama was. Obama on the VP ticket would be enough to send their voter base into a frenzy.

I am trying, it has not been easy being stuck and separated from my family for over two months now. Word is that May 1st is a hard date where the borders between Macau and HK will be opened again.

Anyway, I hope you are safe as well and taking care of business!

hah hah yeah, my analogy was sloppy. More like the Washington Generals, except the only dribbling Biden does is out of his mouth.

That CLOWN derails every OP , Vanilla ICEBERG is a clown that adds zero .

Dam that must be hard. Hopefully not to long before you

i am doing well thanks. I am very fortunate compared to millions of other Americans, still working and still earning.

Stay safe my friend.

1 Like

Black Man Bad!

No, seriously!

which US state is currently 3rd in COVID deaths?

You’re forgetting Stacey Abrams, who checks all of the boxes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stacey-abrams-isnt-shy-she-wants-to-be-joe-bidens-running-mate/ar-BB12MTQk

Sleepy Joe can pick whoever he wants as VP. But he isn’t going to be POTUS. So, I say: “Have at it, Joe!”

2 Likes

Why not?

Do you think everyone reads RCP and believes it?

It calls itself “reason”

Govern yourself accordingly.

I’ve seen enough of Stacey Abrams. Go for it, Joe! America will love her! Unmatched oratory skills and a pleasure to look at.

Here you go

1 Like

Stacey Abrams has no chance to even come close to being VP.

https://spectator.us/joe-biden-stacey-abrams-vice-president-2020/

heh heh yeah, anyone Biden chooses has no chance. Abrams would be an amusing sideshow, but I’d have to say that even Biden can’t go there.

My money is on Whitmer. He needs some mojo in one of those states critical to a Democrat win. I figure that it’s futile, but he’s got to try something.