Biden's VP choice = Kamala Harris

Her greatest humiliations of the past few years have been at the hands of the oaf she married.

Even the libs are acknowledging that Biden is like a pro wrestling heel sent out to lose.

1 Like

Wow, talk about jumping on that Biden bandwagon early. Heck even Bernie beat Barry for the chance to endorse Sleepy Joe.

1 Like

Most of the retards in this country will have moist underwear over this.

It doesn’t matter who he chooses. He is going to lose.

1 Like

Actually, it sounds like KKKlinton.

Yes, private sector Donald Trump had several marriages and cheated on wives, (pretty much like EVERY major Democrat politician out there). He never committed rape, like KKK. Of course, that was BEFORE he got into politics. Alzheimer Joe has never known any kind of real career outside of elected office. And he’s been pretty piss poor at that. He’s going to lose to Trump anyway. He has nothing to run on and Trump is the greatest president in the history of America.

2 Likes

I think the term is a squash match, where a headliner gets to stomp on some up and coming kid for exposure. Heels often win.

Excellent - all of his sins are washed away on the day of his inauguration. Its impossible to debate with Trumpists who put on the same level as a God.

No. I support Trump but I don’t agree with everything he does. I hate Jared and Ivanka. I also hate all his bending over backwards for Israel since that doesn’t put America first. Maybe you should lay off the broad strokes. Not a good look.

1 Like

5 Likes

You liberals washed away KKKlinton’s rapes and sexual predator crimes, Hillary’s fraud, Obama’s illegal alien status. Bottom line, Trump is the best president in the history of America. What he did before public office is irrelevant, since you have decided the worst presidents should be afforded that luxury. And KKKlinton and the KENYAN VILLAGE IDIOT are the worst presidents of all time.

His handlers are picking who will be president, three months after he takes the oath of office. Most of America knows this anyway. And most of America is not going to vote for that idiot, even if Nixon was running against him. (Then again, Nixon DID win two landslides.)

Biden and his handlers know he is going to lose.

Y

You are free anytime to put forth any arguments why you choose a particular candidate to be President of the US and why any body here should support them. That is how it works! Change my mind! Ready? Set! Go!

Because someone does not support Trump they are immediately a liberal?

I bet you also believe Trump is born again.

Is the thread starter given priveleges to move trash posts like this to the trash thread?

Attack the ideas not the person. Not liking someone is irrelevant when supporting or disagreeing with policies that a president supports.

It’s better just to trash your own thread and go out the way you want.

Hillary Clinton is still out there, looking for a chance to come back, no matter how popular, unpopular she may be.

Biden’s VP choice? Somebody from the Deep State for sure.

Or Obama himself? What are the chances?

Jeez, I hope not! This country doesn’t need another 4 years with Obama. Even as VP.