Beverly hill resident stocking up on guns

Come on you have claimed Dr Manhattan puts small rodents inside his anus and send you videos of it I think you owe me and Dr Manhattan apology

He did I sent it over the the fbi, it was gross you don’t want it see it

Are you defending child pedophilia?

Yeah OK Jizzwizz. Talking out of your ass again as usual! You have no shame nor any self respect which is obvious! No one is going to remember you when this place gets shut down, which is going to be pretty soon!

Everybody remembers the Jitss

And I know when the lease runs up on this place

Yeah everyone here will remember what a racist lying POS you are, including the moderators! So you are only lying to yourself!

Thats right! So does everybody else. Then you will have to find a new place to carry on your alter ego!

You’re projecting again. You’re the perv everyone will remember

Can someone remind me of the date when this place shuts down??

Yeah sure JIZZWIZZ, as you can see hardly anybody responds to you if it weren’t for me and if you weren’t so starved for attention not for your fragile insecurities that you have to lie about everything here including to yourself. Why did your wife leave you? You spending New Years alone? I bet you are which is why you are here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn I’m in your head :rofl::rofl:

Now you are stealing my lines? I must have hit a nerve. JIzzwizz pivots because he is spending New Years alone! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not projecting and harassment… why am I in your head,?

Can’t find a hoe to go out with you tonight huh? You must be butt ugly out of shape and fat! Only fat insecure people have to steal other peoples lines. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Projecting again lol poor guy ha

Anybody who has to repeat the word “projecting” three times in a row, is indeed projecting. Psychology 101! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You give yourself away too easy Jizzwizz! It hilarious seeing you flounder like the dumbass we all know you to be here! Maybe give those mail order brides a try! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Be careful with them mail-order brides you might end up with a chick with a dick like our old friend Jen101 I wonder how he/she is getting on these days

1 Like

I meet up with Jen in the free bird days. She was a hottie we had a good time in Florida

I think by that point he she had had the snip that was a post opp transvestit you were hanging out with sorry to be the bearer of bad news my friend

1 Like

You would know what a transvestite is lol Jen was very nice woman we had a good time