Beverly hill resident stocking up on guns

It’s very well-known in the rabbit hole circles something that me and Dr Manhattan where founder of that Jen was originally called glen I’m sorry if you find this information shocking maybe you should file a police report if you now feel sexually assaulted it looks like he she violated you it’s not your fault you didn’t know

That’s your Jen… Are you a pedophile to? Lol

No exodus and Alex are the suspected paedophiles of the rabbit hole Stuart and Magog where anti-semitic devil worshippers all four of them infiltrated the group to have a camouflage for their disgusting activities when it became clear that Jen was in fact a man that’s when them lot started trading sexual photos/videos via private chat groups and emails when me and Dr Manhattan found out about this we left the group but they constantly attacked us due to the fact they were bunch of bum bandits sexual perverts male to female transgenders and potentially much worse

Your accusations against me are completely unfounded

No I think I’m spot on.

Look I don’t want to go into details but you clearly got touched up by another man pretending to be a women that’s sad and it’s going to take you a long time to get your pride back just go and get a AIDS test FOR YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND

Your mother lol or father

I hope you have a good new year mate

You to homosexual lol