Ben Shapiro - What Do You Think?

I don’t think you could help this crowd if you broke out your actual etch a sketch.

This is the classic can of mixed nuts.

Ben Shapiro, who is not much of a blip on the radar, is a threat to global order, whirreled peas, and AGW…

That is some serious kind of stupid.

He strikes me as more libertarian leaning than conservative but he’s usually on our side of nearly every issue so I consider him “Welcomed into the Fold”.

He’s a good counter to so many of the idiot leftwing Gen Xers.

Try reading the act before posting further, you’ll find it less embarrassing.

Here’s a summary.

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character. It thus excluded Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians, although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states. It also provided for citizenship for the children of U.S. citizens born abroad, stating that such children “shall be considered as natural born citizens,” the only US statute ever to use the term. It specified that the right of citizenship did “not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States.”[1][2][3]

The text of the bill is below.

Slaves, freed slaves, bound persons of any race, and Indians at the time were considered to be Aliens even if they were born in the original 13 colonies.

So Bryan,
Ideology doesn’t matter, color does?

But he’s a JOOOOOOO!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s funny.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/steve-king-republicans-white-supremacy-.amp.html

@SneakySFDude - why such short, snarky, and irrelevant posts? You seem to be no different that @TWR in your willingness to put America second and Israel first. A true traitor indeed.

Well Larry, let’s see:

1. I’m not a traitor. I served in the 82nd Airborne Division and 7th SFG for 15 years - most of it in places you wouldn’t go and in all probability before you were capable of wiping your own ass. You shouldn’t say things on the internet you wouldn’t say to the person’s face. Oh and that’s what the “SF” is in my user name. The sobriquet was a gift from a Batt Boy about 30 years ago. He actually called me a “sneaky SF bastard”, so I adjusted it a bit.
  2. Verbosity is not an attribute in a man. Do the posts to which I responded deserve a a tome of Cecil B. DeMille proportions?
  3. True? You betcha. I’ll never lie to you.

Oh and grown men don’t use words like “snark” and “cuck” or derivations there of. That is the language of women in the former case and imbeciles in the latter.

And Shapiro is white. White bread even.

Any thing else?

Ben is ■■■■■■■ Anyone who doesnt realize that ■■■■ support globalism, and whites becoming a minority in the US and Europe, is deeply blue pilled. I thought you were a high school kid since adults usually realize the ■■■■■■ menace and realize what Ben Shapiro is: an Israeli national first, a ■■■ second, and an American third.

Larry,
That post is indicative of a level of raw ignorance rarely seen in the wild.

Why in the fuck would WHITE people want WHITE people to be a minority anywhere? By that logic you, being WHITE, must want WHITE people to be a minority EVERYWHERE.

You thought I was a high school kid because all adults are ignorant, bigoted idiots? Really Larry?

What, pray tell, is the “■■■■■■ Menace” Larry? Pull the hood up and educate me.

So what? I am a Christian first, a father second, a Texan third. I’m not an “American” at all. It just so happens Texas decided to join the union. What are you Larry?

The truth of the matter Larry, is that no ■■■ ever did anything to you or anybody you know. NOT ONE SINGLE THING. You’re miserable, your life didn’t turn out the way you thought they promised you and you need somebody to hate. When somebody pointed a finger, you took the bait. It is a Pavlovian response. You know who else does that? Muslim terrorists and any other collection of semi-brain dead mouth breathing morons. The Nazis, the people who hated the Irish and Italians in this country, the KKK.

It’s hate born of ignorance Larry, and it’s as ugly as the face of a prom queen with cow shit on her shoe.

Don’t spend the rest of your life in hateful ignorance Larry. There is no “■■■■■■ Menace”. Nobody is out to get you, Larry. In fact, nobody knows you exist. Nobody cares about you. Put down the hatred Larry, you’re just hating yourself.

Pick up the love of Jesus Christ. Go out and give a ■■■■■■ person a hug today. It’s what Jesus would do.

2 Likes

This is a fascinating criticism. Are you an American nationalist first Larry?

■■■■ aren’t white. Your entire rant missed that point. Larry made it clear and succinct. Somehow you haven’t put it together.

So am I.
What are you in it for?

■■■■ aren’t white?

What color is that ■■■■ His skin is the same color as his shirt.

Nope - ■■■■ aren’t white. Do you even know any ■■■■■ They always identity as being a ■■■ and never white.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Just when I thought I’d seen the depth of stupidity on the internet. Do you really believe “■■■■ is a race?

Good Lord, there’s a ward full of them.