Beautiful White Teen Dies in Her Mother’s Arms After Getting Stabbed by Her Vibrant Aztec Coworker

You have alot of balls to say that to me inlight of what others call you.I act my age and respect others here inspite of them having a different opinion.
You’re in denial about us calling you out for blaming America for everything that happens.You would say its Americas fault if a tsunami hit the Hawaiian Islands.

That’s what I thought after you saying what you’ve said to me at least three times in recent days. If you disagree with anything I post, articulate your opposing view and do so without the name calling. It’s really not that difficult.

I blame America for our own foreign policy and the consequences we’ve reaped because of it.

That isn’t the topic, is it?

You’re doing nothing but derailing and deflecting in this thread.

I would not wish that on anyone, Lou.

Thank God there are those who protect people like this so they never (hopefully) have to experience it.

Are some people that lacking in compassion for others?

It seems to be very compassionate towards illegals and assylum seekers yet has none for his fellow citizens. I am throughly disgusted with people like it as seem to hate so many of their fellow Americans. I truly dislike few people but it makes the very short list of people that throughly disgust me.

In and of itself very telling, Lou.

I think most are disgusted by this.

No, Europeans came to America and stole it fair and square…

Always amazes me how this crowd gets all pissy about it when you criticize their religion. But they live by it NOT AT ALL. Their tribalism and racism and self righteousness is filthy and disgusting. According to the Bible all humans are gods children but not to these people, they are CONSUMED with hatred of people of color and do not care that this country was built on the backs of African slaves and displaced natives that the lip service only Christians committed genocide against.

Reference the laws of this country.

If you don’t like them work to change them.

Now reference what the Bible says about laws.

In the meantime, I am really getting sick and tired of your negative broad brush painting of the members of this board. You are clearly not here for discussion but to troll.

1 Like

Why, because he’s a brown person. Such Christian charity…

No, because he’s a murdering illegal alien who has no right to be in our country.

Really, when was he convicted of all that…:thinking:

What if the moon fell out of the sky? What if the sun didn’t come up tomorrow? Your logic and questioning here is completely inappropriate and irrelevant. This is a tragedy where one of America’s daughters was brutally murdered in front of her mother by a depraved illegal alien. Why can’t you acknowledge that?

Her death is an obvious tragedy, but upon posting the thread, where’s the evidence that the alleged perpetrator is “illegal”?

But more importantly, what’s the mans citizenship have to do with anything? Murder is murder, the result is the same whether or not the perp has papers or not. Born in the US white guys commit murder all the time, but that doesn’t seem to get attention here.

Do you really need the obvious spelled out? If the perpetrator weren’t in our country this young woman would still be alive and a family would not have been broken. Have you no shame?

1 Like

She was the victim of DIEversity. Plain and simple.

15,000 Americans are murdered every year, and the majority of the perps are WHITE. Get off your racist high horse.

Are you suggesting that 100% of murders caused by illegal aliens aren’t completely avoidable?