Beautiful White Teen Dies in Her Mother’s Arms After Getting Stabbed by Her Vibrant Aztec Coworker

What I said: I would grease “anyone” who commits these crimes, and would not lose a minutes sleep over it. And remember even if incarcerated with no possibility of escape ( although that possibility will always exist ), correctional officers will always be at risk. Much easier to just shoot them through the back of the head & dump the body in a landfill. I mean, there is no possibility they can return to society, so why waste all that time, energy, & money supporting a totally lost cause. I see no logical reason. Then again, the liberal kookaboos will always find a pathetic reason to support these droolers.

1 Like

Are you that much of a dumb ass that you can’t have any sympathy for this family over this SENSELESS murder.Is your goal here to incite us here with being argumentative and inane rantings especially against me as I have at least supported your rights to freedom of expression no matter how out of touch you maybe.

How would you feel if all of us here made the EFFING STUPID remark you made if it happened to a person in your family???

Look, do you want to talk about this, or just engage in name calling???

I receive insulting remarks on this board regularly and ignore them.

That is a totally rediculous answer to me as you know I like to engage in conversations here.

Then stop the juvenile name calling.

In this case your addressing the site TROLL.

Really? What if it was the beautiful white teenage girl that stabbed the dirty Mestizo? Would you have no issue greasing her?

Im sorry that opposing views are so frustrating to you. But get use to it, and better your position rather than complaining because I don’t walk your line.

Then nothing of value would have been lost. Cope.

3 Likes

That’s not what happened though. Try staying on point.

I think we know the answer to that…

If someone systematically, with deliberation, murders an innocent person, they should be eliminated. I have not seen many pretty white teenage girls killing many illegals or questionable immigrants. If you wish to play “can you top this”, go for it. 1. ## Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

Well, when that happens, I’ll take it under consideration. But I won’t hold my breath waiting.

1 Like

What if the dirty Mestizo wasn’t in our country to begin with?

1 Like

And there’s no way a beautiful white teen could be a psycopath because skin color. Got it.

if he’s here legally ain’t no thing. Unless you’re full-blood Blackfoot or something you are just as much an immigrant (or descendant of) as he.

I only call someone a name when I feel its necessary when they don’t or won’t understand what I’m saying or in your case your constant remarks to agitate me or someone else.
I’ll be the first one to admit that I don’t have the education that most have here and if U don’t know I’ll ask.

It’s never necessary, it doesn’t assist in the debate, it’s immature, and offensive. So if you want to debate, act your age and respect the posters you’re addressing.