Barr: I think spying did occur! Wow

That’s not when they started investigating. We have evidence/testimonial that it started 20 days earlier then July 31st when FBI claim it did. :wink:

And when asked again to elaborate he said and I quote Unauthorized Surveillance.

Now that can mean two things. One he believes the FISA warrants were illegal because false information to gain em…or he believe spying went on before Oct 21 2016? when first FISA warrant was approved.

Now if my memory serves me correct they tried to get FISA warrant earlier…but the judge stuck it down. It was only after they came back with dossier when they got it approved.

So pick your poison…either way it looks extremely bad for em. :wink:

Not so fast @YangGang

Yeah this guy according to the shady shit he has done is going down! This is minor though, the real targets are Podesta and notice how he and McCabe after making their media tour before the Mueller report was announced are not making a sound? Not a peep!

1 Like

3 Likes

The libs will claim it was authorized because a FISA warrant was issued.

However, as has been determined, the surveillance began before the FISA warrant was initially issued.

Not only that, but when the warrant was issued, it was based upon lies and the withholding of pertinent information from the FISA court…and those pushing for the warrant knew the dossier was fake and unsubstantiated bullshit…and they knew that revealing that the DNC and Hillary paid for it would likely cause its being denied issue.

These are TOP LEVEL FBI personnel we’re talking about. They need to be rooted out and banished from government service at any level.

I don’t know if you have seen this article, but this is an interesting take!

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

I’m aware. That’s just when they informed Obama. Meanwhile, Hillary was talking about Trump colluding with Russia during the debates, several months before the FBI went public that they were even investigating Trump for collusion. Even Comey said there were links between Trump’s campaign and Russia but never said he was investigating Trump. Not until Hillary talked about it first. Funny how that works.

Don’t forget James Comey was neck deep in all this well before he was sacked or even made his little speech about Hillary’s emails. The whole department was being weaponized by the Obama administration, just like they had weaponized the IRS.

1 Like

I think I remember that. I just know that from newly release James Bakers transcript he mention July 11th 2016 that investigation was going on…but Comeny said July 31st.

I should have said “supposedly” informed Obama. I don’t believe for a second Comey was acting on his own.

Why can’t I like this post like 1973 times?

NO…neither do I.

He would have gone to Lynch if for anything else but to cover his ass. You don’t go opening a criminal investigation on a presidential campaign without CYA.

Right. The same Lynch who met with Bill on a private tarmac to talk about photos of the grandkids while Hillary was under investigation. The same Lynch who publicly stated she was “compromised” and would go with whatever recommendation Comey made regarding Hillary. Nope. No corruption there. No siree.

2 Likes

Nixon is jealous of Obama-Hillary.

2 Likes

If none of this is wrong, Trump should open up surveillance on all of the Dem candidates.

Reductio, of course I do not actually recommend the above.