Barr: I think spying did occur! Wow

It is, but its just a theory on my part, let me be clear about that. But Schiff has been leaking intelligence info to the press and regularly lying about it, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he was also leaking info to the Chinese. IMO I think Adam Schiff’s days are numbered and probably at some point will be arrested and formally charged.

1 Like

Yeah! That is why I always ask “marker” questions. Its not necessarily what a person says, but what they don’t say that is revealing!

This puts the pieces of the puzzle together on a plausible level.

He just looks like someone so desperate to get rid of trump at all costs… thinking he will be saved if he goes to far.
I think if true he should be terminated.

1 Like

It’s obvious spying occured. What Barr needs to determine is if from the begining was this an operation that was perpetrated for political purposes.

I believed he needs more than IG reports and such there will need to be subpoenas issued etc. I hope he gets a special prosecutor after his preliminary investigation.

1 Like

The general’s plight – perjury in a matter with no underlying crime – reminds me of …

How it went down, FBI got wind Russians hacked the DNC, so they sent their paid informant to Popadopolous to say, “hey I hear Russia hacked the DNC”, Popadopolous then tells people he heard Russians hacked the DNC, FBI then uses that as a pretext to spy on the Trump campaign because obviously Popodopo knew the Russains hacked the DNC before it was common knowledge.

Your leaving out the Steel Dossier paid by Clinton and Fusion GPS, hired Nellie Ohr who originally packaged it, passed it off to John Brennen sold it to the FBI, after receiving it from John McCain’s handlers.

1 Like

Cue up the “Mocking bird Media”! Typical Snow flake melt down! All too funny!

https://twitter.com/search?q=barr%20spying&src=typd

Feinstein looks stunned when the Chinese spy issue is brought up by Lindsey Graham! Interesting!

3 Likes

Hillary knew Trump was in bed with the Russians before the FBI did, so why not?

Evidence? Oppppssssss

Seriously? Which part are you confused about?

July 31, 2016. The FBI begins investigating possible links between the Russian government and Trump’s campaign. The investigation is triggered when Australian authorities contact the agency to say that Papadopoulos had mentioned stolen material in a May conversation with one of their diplomats.

Because no contradiction there. The FBI is notorious for starting two year + investigations based on the interactions of low-level figures and peripheral players. :laughing:

The title is correct: Barr said “I THINK spying did occur.”

The teaser headline, even on Fox News The Five is: “SPYING DID OCCUR”

Saying, “I think Hillary is a crook and a liar” is not the same as saying, “Hillary is a crook and a liar”.

1 Like

That’s not evidence… so stop talking

Guess who ordered Comey to investigate in the first place? Guess who was also throwing their support behind Clinton. Purely a coincidence. How short these liberals’ memories are, eh?

Cool story bro. Are you still here?

1 Like

Wtf?

He is reading the evidence in the Mueller report. He did not just fart out a pro-Trump campaign advertisement.

Let the professionals complete their work before you assume it is a nothingburger.

He’s just playing interference for their side. After the actual nothing burger that was the Comey/Mueller investigation, that’s all they have left.

Secret service better keep an eye out for Barr he could be in danger

As usual, nothing will be done. The abuses of the Constitution continue. American citizens continue to be taxed for leftist agendas. The caravans continue. You’re being played people. Trump is a swamp dweller just like the rest of them but he has you wrapped around his little finger because you fall for his rhetoric. He’s a do nothing globalist and he’s as guilty as the left when it comes to protecting our border. Totally useless when it comes down to it.