Baby Boomers Need to Hurry Up and Die

I don’t have to be jealous, I actually saw combat! But good for you that you can actually apply your skills to getting gainful employment. So why are you complaining wishing people would die? Are your skills on the low end of the pay scale? Instead of complaining why not do something about it, like maybe learn some new skills or a new trade? Maybe make yourself more marketable so you can earn more money, instead crying like a snowflake!

Yeah sure I do! Check reading your comprehension skills, and wonder why everyone here thinks your just a dumb fuck who is a whining bitch going on about how baby boomers should die so your life will improve. You put forth this premise not me.

1 Like

Nope.

I just have a problem with racists like you.

1 Like

I didn’t see any combat first hand at all. I didn’t need to. I made sure that the guidance and control systems on both aircraft and missile systems were on point so we could kill with precision from above. Without me it would not have been possible to smoke a few dozen hadjis in a second. Flying airplanes would have been impossible too…unless stick jockeys actually knew how to fly…which most don’t.

Yeah so I used all of those skills to get good employment when I got out and to keep going to school on the MGIB at night. It’s a comfy living.

because the boomers are the one generation that are responsible for all of the shit that has gone wrong with this world. It is totally undeniable at this point. They have literally ruined everything and are no better than parasites. If they all died off the world would instantly improve. We could probably wipe out all of the debt bubbles instantly. Medicare and Medicaid expenses would go to almost nothing. So would Social Security spending. Life would improve drastically for everyone on the planet.

Not at all. My skill set is very specific. I have very specific clients. The type of clients that can afford high-end guidance and control systems.

1 Like

Don’t care. I’m sure you don’t drop N bombs on the daily behind closed doors.

I’m also mystery meat so I can’t be racist.

Yeah you contradict yourself here! If you are making good money yet you complain and castigate blame on an entire generation of people doesn’t sound like someone who is well off. I see it more about you trying to blame your problems on someone else then dealing with them yourself. Its pretty apparent from your posts that is what you are doing! Its a cry for help!

Do you not understand the difference between micro level analysis and macro-level analysis?

Big picture - Boomers ruined everything.

What are you? Do you know?

Yeah but this is not what this is about. You see? You already have established a pattern here and on other threads of who you are as a character and your posts reveal aspects of that character as being inconsistent than being just a difference between Micro and macro level analysis! You are by nature intellectually dishonest among other things! I am not going to bother with you anymore, as you are free to join your other Aryan friends here who will tell you the things you want to hear! I will even give you the last word! As I am done here! Have a good day!

No - I need to do one of those DNA tests. Right now I am probably best categorized as le 56 face.

Or…this is more like it for a direct comparison. My dad looks mulatto but doesn’t like to talk about it. Not sure what the mystery meat composition is. I get to say ■■■■■■ in public though and no one says shit :rofl:

45b7a95a7717e06b589b25dd652577b1

I would prefer to be permitted to live on the outskirts of a white ethnostate.

See you homie. Have fun calling for revolution and fighting in the streets from your arm chair in some far away land.

Vote Yang in 2020.

This has to be one of the dumbest lines one can post, wow
you sound like that buffoon Adi Amin the former strongman dictator of Uganda

He blamed all the problems on Indian-Ugandans as they owned all the businesses and when he came to power he kicked them all out , seized their properties, business and assets and gave it to the Ugandans to run and within a year Uganda economy went into the toilet as they most of them could not figure out how to run a business.

You think by killing off all the boomers that you idiots can do a better job? LMFAO.
if you are leaning towards the next generation like AOC, man you are in trouble

so you hate poor people and old people, I wonder what your parents think, or if they are sorry that had you.

by the way do you really think Yang wants support from a racist like yourself?

I’m not advocating to kill off anybody. I’m hoping that China invent some kind of synthetic bio agent that only wipes out the global Boomer population.

What generation of human beings generates the most human suffering and benefits the most from debt slavery? Boomers.

If you look at all of the problems we face in the world today you will find a Boomer at the center of that problem.

You don’t have to take my word for it, look around yourself. Use your own two eyes to see what is apparent.

What race am I? I’d like to know.

Who the fuck is “Yang”?

Here, try the other end of the stick.
Boomers have so much spare cash that they bought all the homes and are renting them out to you!

Well … if you will go to college and read ancient American Indian history you might see how that would offer very few openings. If you had studied Law, Software or other IT, civil Engineering, Medicine … then I am sure the world would be your oyster. This boomer went to college… :money_mouth_face:

They survived 2008 and after, why would another crash make any difference? Perhaps you haven’t realized, they paid-off their mortgages. The crash will only affect millenials who will inherit an under-valued estate. :rofl:

you hope they invent something to wipe out the world boomer population, have you ever seen the chinese politburo ? the youngest is 55 years old as of 2019

Kim jung un is doing a bang up job in North Korea for a millenial, oh wait he inherited the position
Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani of qatar , oh wait ,he inherited that title too.
Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of the kingdom of Bhuton, oh wait he inherited that too, and that i a shit hole country

Macron of France is a millennial and he is doing a bang up job for France , with his wife that is as old as his mother .

Yes, you millenials are rocking this world baby.

irrelevant

I see government policies that can be blamed for the problem and idiots like you voting them in

… drug dealers

ROTFLMAO as if you’re the only person in the military capable of doing the job.

Boomers are now out here trolling millennials whatever next