Atlanta's out of control after police shooting of a black man

I suggest Wendy’s change their logo. image

Maybe the police should have shot the guy the moment they arrived, like the Somali officer in Minneapolis who shot down that white woman within seconds of responding to the scene & not even attempting to weigh the situation. Then some scumbag brings up finding some marijuana in the slaughtered woman’s apartment. How obvious was that pathetic attempt at damage control. Woman had weed, so she deserved to be cut down.

I know that case very well and that officer lost in court. In other words he is currently doing time while he awaits his appeals hearing. Also what was not reported is the officers involved supposedly were involved with drug dealing and the woman approached the car and happen to see something that she wasn’t suppose to see. The lynchpin that convicted the cop was he and his partner suspiciously turned off their cameras when the crime happened.

The fact the cop in this case had their cams on should be proof enough that this Brooks fella was acting like a thug and got the short end of the stick. Who really is responsible are the ones who made the decision to release him from prison. The Politicians are the ones responsible and that is what people should be protesting. Why do you think Democrats are now taking a knee? They know they have blood on their hands and don’t want to let on to the mob in the streets that it’s them that they should be seeking their heads on pikes that should be displayed on the Blvd.

And why would they change it to that…?

Maybe they should put this poswt’s mug up as their logo. At least on Georgia franchises…

Man fell asleep in drive thru line so he deserved to be cut down…

But when the knuckle dragger killed that white woman in cold blood, whites didn’t torch or loot Minneapolis. I guess it boils down to how primitive or not primitive, certain members of society are.

Correct as it was an anomaly…

Another anomaly; whites didn’t torch or loot Orange, Texas after this: Justice for James: Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran …

And another anomaly; Whites didn’t torch or loot Salt Lake City when this occurred: Unarmed White Kid Shot and Killed by Black Cop in Salt …

Right your anecdotals don’t prove anything. White people are not threatened by minority status, and don’t have the experience as the minority does. We went through all this already the last couple weeks and you’ll never understand it, and you’ll be left behind by the new reality…

Can you remember the last time whites torched & looted a town or city after a black police officer killed a white person?

An anomaly would be blacks “not torching or looting” after a black is killed.

Made me laugh.

1 Like

Monte is our resident straw grasper.

3 Likes

Shill, troll also comes to mind.

1 Like

You’re just as easily led by the nose ring as the stupid bitch that said “he was killed for going to sleep in the drive-thru!”

Both of you are STUPID!

He was not in danger of being shot until he resisted arrest, obtained an officer’s taser, attempted escape as he fired the taser toward the officers. That’s when the guns came out and the perp was shot.

Not true at all. White people in the US are on the path to becoming minorities very fast, and yet that seems to be acknowledged nowhere in terms of all of these new “rights” that seem to be popping up everywhere.

From the US Census Bureau…

Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent 

76.5%|
|Black or African American alone, percent(a)|

13.4%|
|American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)|

1.3%|
|Asian alone, percent(a)|

5.9%|
|Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a)|

0.2%|
|Two or More Races, percent|

2.7%|
|Hispanic or Latino, percent(b)|

18.3%|
||

Officer Garrett Rolfe has been charged with 11 counts, including felony murder.

Good! I hope that little piggy gets the death penalty!