Atlanta's out of control after police shooting of a black man

Trump tweets “law and order” while enforcing the law in the US is now illegal.

If a black criminal tries to kill a police officer, the cop goes to jail.

That is law and order?

It’s total chaos and looking to get a lot worse.

Tweets are not real leadership. And neither are pointless orders about “racism.”

Trump is only making things worse.

Get rid of this orange asshole already.

Fortunately, you won’t be on the grand jury, or the trial jury. It only takes one juror to set the officers free. Just because you hate cops because you live as a noisy freak, doesn’t mean this wasn’t a clean shoot.

This is what they want. Now they have it. Have a nice evening Atlanta…

1592439765460m

This is more to the point as to motives by elected officials!

1 Like

Too bad.
He was too nice and too concerned about the black criminal.
The cop should have arrested him immediately before he sobered up a little bit.

Cops in Atlanta literally just abandoned all the Black-populated zones (according to US Census data) following the announcement that Garret Rolfe would be charged with felony murder (death penalty) for defending himself against Rayshard Brooks, when Brooks tried to steal Rolfe’s weapon.

1 Like

Yep! This has been confirmed as a form of protest in support of Rolfe. Tell the politicians and that asshat DA to go suck on it!

What cop wants to be working in this environment now? Its a thankless job to begin with, and the Political class is throwing them under the bus. Totally disgusting to be seeing this!

2 Likes

After decades of propaganda to try & “unite” us under the multicultural rainbow, the biological code to stick to your own kind remains undefeated.

People do not want to live among those who are alien to them.

e00913cf8805bc1f

1 Like

Timeless

1 Like

Political correctness in America sucks.

The mistake these two cops made was being too nice to a drunk black who had passed out on a lane leading to Wendy’s takeout window.

He should have been arrested on the spot for being a public nuisance or blocking the way, or whatever, and the cops should never have messed with him any further.

They had spent TOO MUCH time on this criminal trying to be nice.

1 Like

The DA should be in prison himself for unrelated crimes. I’d like to see him in the general population of the Atlanta Detention Center…where he sent hundreds of thugs already.

1 Like

You live or have lived in this area? I am assuming of course, but if so, what is the general sentiment regarding this case among the populace right now? I have to say, after watching that presser of the DA explain by doing mental gymnastics is pretty confounding!

I don’t take polls and I’ve seen none so far concerning percentages of people on either side of the issue (good shoot/bad shoot).

I have seen several interviews on local and national TV wherein black officers agree that the DA is nuts and the fired officer did nothing wrong.

…and I’ve seen interviews with numbnut idiots that claim Brooks was shot for sleeping in the drive-thru lane.

The feelings run the gamut of all possible degrees of agreement with the indictment…from zero to 100%, i.e., a bell curve applies.

What really astounds me is how much credence Fox News puts in the goddamned idiot ‘Judge’ Napolitano after he threatened to “sue their pants off” for firing him. He’s back now spouting off his asinine predictions of “here’s what the jury is gonna do” or “here’s what the judge is gonna say”. I can’t stand that asshole. He’s an expert in his own mind but in reality not that sharp a knife.

I sincerely hope very police officer in Atlanta quits.

The left needs a lesson.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy.fucking.shit…did you miss the 4am conference call? What part of stick to the narrative did you not understand??

Actually well done for finally showing an ounce of humanity in a troubling time

Maybe there is hope for humans after all​:man_shrugging:

1 Like

c747237346fb28d6

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is what you get if you let idiot parasites vote.

1 Like