Are We On the Brink of Revolt?

You should watch this video and reconsidered your views as it pertains to current discourse of Patriots who think the country is under siege. No time in history have we ever been faced with such an evil that their own Government would betray them. Its not just an American problem but a world-wide phenomenon.

https://youtu.be/HUX9LqA3bGY

1 Like

Please understand, I am NOT saying “There will be no civil war in America”. No one knows the future, and I do not believe the United States is somehow exempt from the sort of social fractures that have plunged other countries into civil war.

However, since we do NOT know what is coming, we face the questions: what should patriots do NOW?

I believe that they should, of course re-double their efforts to regain power for pro-American forces. In the current situation, this means supporting, mainly, Republicans, where the choice is between a Republican patriot – however flawed – and a Democrat who is happy to let the far left progressives in his party have more and more influence, or is even one himself.

But we should be doing that whatever the future holds, even if we were sure that nothing serious is over the horizon.

We may eventually be driven out of the democratic electoral process by force, but we must not abandon it voluntarily.

What we must ALSO be doing, in my opinion, is forming Community Support Groups: that is organizing with like-minded people to form local organizations that can provide an informed, effective response to whatever may come their way: a tornado, a flood, a mass epidemic of real leathality, a collapse of the economy, a riot which the police cannot or are ordered not to handle, or an attempt at insurrection by impatient hard-line Leftists.

I’m NOT talking about a ‘militia’, which is an over-used term, and covers a wide range of groups: from barely sane disturbed individuals (plus an FBI informant or two), to people who are essentially doing what I think should be done, but still using that unpolitic word to describe themselves.

For an example of people who, I believe, have got it basically right, look at the group formed by some former Oathkeepers in Arizona: the Yavapai Community Protection Team: https://YCPT.org

Calling yourself a ‘militia’ is to paint a bulls-eye on your chest.

I haven’t watched that video yet, but I will.

As for it being a “world-wide” problem, I am sure you are right. For nearly the last two centuries, the peoples of the world have been pulled closer and closer together, via the combination of technological advance, and economic growth. No nation is an island, entire of itself, any more.

However, I do not think I have any profound understanding of what is happening. I’m waiting for a conservative Karl Marx to pull all the data together and explain where we’re going.

Two more points:

(1) There are things which are believed, and not said. There are things which are said, and not done. And there are things which are done, and not said.

(2) Apropos an argument you were having with someone here regarding Mr Trump: you go to war with the army you’ve got.

That’s a very true statement… especially where gov’t. is concerned.

Our problem is that we grew up in a free society, and still act as if we are living in one. We need to learn some lessons from people who were struggling for liberty in not-so-free societies.

Many countries are not-so-free, now, and in the past. That is, they are not North Koreas … you can dissent, but you have to be careful how you do it. Even in Cuba, or China, you can be a sort-of dissident. But you have to watch your step.

We are nowhere near the Cuban or even the Singaporean situation at the moment, although the direction of motion is clear.

Above all, patriots need to know where the legal lines are, with respect to saying and writing things that may feel good, may release anger, but could get you into prison.

There is a young man right beginning a four-year prison sentence for some foolish things he wrote on Facebook. He’s an anarchist, and hates patriots – but he is the victim of injustice, and all patriots should be calling for his release.

More about his case here:

Florida Anarchist Imprisoned for Online Posts Prompted by Jan. 6 Riot
To See the Danger of a Domestic “War on Terror,” Look No Further Than This Florida Case

Exactly what “legal lines”? This is still America, even though it doesn’t feel like it right now. There should be nothing that is said that could/would land one in prison. If that is not the case… this is no longer America.

I don’t think there will be a civil war per say, but more like lines drawn between red and predominantly Blue states where the power of commerce will be what is at stake for each state. We are seeing it now when it comes to mandates and constitutional arguments.

Not sure what Patriots should do, however the ideological lines are hard drawn ones in the color red will be hard to overcome, especially when the Democratic party AKA the Progressive’s move to the far left where the concepts of Marxism is embraced. However this is not a movement within the US alone, but a Global construct in which consolidation of power in order to usher in a Global system of governance is at play. I posted an article about the Global construct here which is an excellent read if you have the time.

See also the movement of Central banks to go cashless and usher in a Crypto currency system in 2022

When the ruling class wants to use Big Tech to silence its dissenters and federalize the election process where non citizens get to vote and oppose Voter ID then its hard to have faith in a system designed to give every American citizen a voice. In others words the Democratic party as we know it today is blatantly violating the constitution and average citizen’s rights.

I agree, it all starts at the local level anyway, and we are slowly heading in that direction. Because I am Native American, I guess I have an out because we already have those communities for when the time comes to defend them, and I not under the purview of the Federal Governments Jurisdictions. Getting out of the big cities is the best decision that an individual can do for themselves and family.

Remove the political fake monikers and you get a basic person only concerned about doing what needs to be done to survive without their emotions being Hi-jacked with Hyperbole designed to incite division.

This I agree. I like your earlier reference of “Communities” than a word like Militia to describe people whose desire is to operate on a higher moral ground with a genuine discourse for the basic tenets of human freedoms. The Dogma machine of Left vs. Right is only a mechanism to keep people divided under false pretenses. They wave the carrot of free things to keep people hoping that this progressive promise of awarding the basic necessities of life such as what they have in certain parts of Europe will improve humanity’s plight in America. Trading in individualism for collectivism is a CCP construct in which the elite support. Why? Because it insures the elite’s hold on power while the rest get starved into compliance.

Oh I know I am right about this issue. One only has to look at places like Australia, Germany, Austria, New Zealand where Totalitarian Dictators are on the rise and serve as the beta test for the rest of the world while using this fake pandemic as a convenient excuse to implement such policies.

A conservative Karl Marx? That sounds like a oxymoron if I ever heard one.

Its how I view a MMA fighter who goes about his business in society when not in the ring and has to to do the normal functions of the commoner such as grocery shopping, driving a car, or other normal activities that the rest of us do. They don’t go boasting who they are, about their fighting abilities and are humble enough to avoid confrontation at all costs. They are confident that they can subdue certain threats, however I am speaking strictly in metaphorical terms because when you know certain things, the more important strategy is thinking of ways to use that knowledge when communication of said truths can reach its targeted audience on the most of simple terms. Its all about “Hearts and Minds” which has always been the strategy of most Political animals.

More to you point this last quote, yes, for not adhering to this philosophy is giving the game away. Always playing your cards close to the vest is probably in most instances the MO of those who smartly negotiate their way through life. Silence is wisdom’s ultimate manifestation.

I would argue on your earlier reference about America being a Democratic Republic to which I say its more a Constitutional Representative Republic more than anything, and there is distinctions between the two terms.

This!

I have never really considered myself a “Republican”. I hate the names for political parties. I’d like to do away with them. I have always called myself a Constitutionalist… which I believe all Americans should be, at least in theory.

2 Likes

Very rarely however on the other side of the aisle can Progressives call themselves a Constitutionalist. They along with Obozo wanted more than anything to shred it in order to implement their Marxist agenda.

2 Likes

We have been in a type of " Cultural Revolution " after Trump became President.The media , celebrities and talk show hosts started the Divide America Revolution. Even with Bidet, it continues as the Marxist Press selectively convicts people before a trial takes place and doesn’t retract their propaganda after smearing the accused when acquitted and not reporting trials that matter( Maxwell) and siding with Communist China. They portrayed BLM asSocial Justice Warriors of all black Americans and those opponents as Racists.

3 Likes

Please have a look here:Smith Act - Wikipedia
And here:
Florida Anarchist Imprisoned for Online Posts Prompted by Jan. 6 Riot
To See the Danger of a Domestic “War on Terror,” Look No Further Than This Florida Case

It’s not a question of what “should” be, but what is. How the law is interpreted depends on who is in power. If you write something advocating violence – as that anarchist in Florida unwisely did – it may just be ignored, or you may get landed on by the authorities with all four feet. In the case of the anarchist who is going to prison for four years, I suspect the authorities wanted to show that, as they jail the 6 Jan people, that they are ‘even handed’. In any case, praising murder, advocating assassination, etc is likely to get you into the deep do-do, so … don’t do it.

1 Like

Yea, I get it. I might even agree with it… to a certain extent; you know, the “yelling fire in a crowded space” thing. The Jan. 6 farce is total bullshit.

A lot of what you posted in your reply here is posted on PB frequently. Sould we all go to prison?

No, I don’t think you should all go to prison, unless you are actively advocating, in a concrete way, the murder of someone. However, there are others who would very much like to see people who post things like “Democrats are traitors and their leaders should be tried and executed” and similar nonsense, in prison.

So it’s a word the wise.

Here’s the problem: patriots are acting like we’re just doing democratic politics. Everyone argues, we have an election, one side wins, things go on.

But that reality is changing. I won’t go into details about how things are changing and why – it would be interesting and perhaps useful to discuss this in another set of posts.

I’ll just state one of the conclusions which I personally have drawn from what is happening to our country, and my projections of future possibilties: namely, we must start to act like we are in a war.

I don’t mean initiating violence. But in a war, you must restrain yourself from doing things that you wouldn’t think twice about doing in peacetime.

Example: when Germany declared war on us, in 1941, the whole Eastern seaboard – all homes and businesses near the coast – should have turned off their lights at night. They should have had a near-total blackout. But they didn’t. As a result, our merchant marine was sillhouetted, and became easy prey for German submarines. In a war, you act differently.

We are in a war with the Left now. They cheer when one of their number murders us, as they did in Portland when Aaron Danielson was murdered by an AntiFa supporter. They ‘dox’ us when they can – depriving our people of their livelihood. They attack our rallies. They feel justified in burning down courthouses.

They don’t think of us as fellow Americans with whom they disagree on, say, how high the minimum wage should be, or even whether or not there should be one at all. They consider us white supremacists, fascists – beyond the pale.

If we don’t understand that, and act accordingly, we are fools.

1 Like

You and I would get along over a nice pour of Bourbon. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, we probably would. Everyone’s got an interesting story to tell, to start with. And … patriots need to unite and work together. It’s the biggest problem with the patriot movement in America by far … there are literally tens of millions of us, but we are largely isolated individuals.

Take all the atoms in the human body … split them away from each other, and you’ll just have a lot of carbon, a lot of hydrogen, a lot of oxygen, some calcium, some phosphorous, and small amounts of other elements.

But put them back together in their original configuration … and you’ve got a live human being. Organization is everything.

2 Likes

You are right, but it didn’t start with Trump. Trump’s election victory panicked them into acting far more brazenly than that had been doing. He was like a depth charge that forced them to the surface.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, many words lack sharp, specific, agreed-on definitions, and ‘democracy’/‘democratic’ is one of them. So is ‘progressive’, ‘liberal’, ‘conservative’, and many more.

And … we distort reality a lot when we insist on using the ‘to be’ verb overmuch. For example ‘Is’ Trump a true conservative? You can argue this one until the cows come home. It’s not like arguing over words where there is a universally-agreed upon meaning, like ‘Is a whale a fish?’ or ’ Are there planets around other stars besides the Sun?’

One way to avoid semantic confusion is to substitute other verbs for the ‘to be’ verb (in all its conjugations, ‘is’ ‘am’ ‘was’, etc).

So with respect to the Is-Trump-a-conservative, I would ask, ‘To what extent does Trump act in a way that most conservatives would approve of?’

Anyone interested in this concept should look up Alfred Korzybski: Alfred Korzybski - Wikipedia

1 Like

At the end of the day none of it really matters to get lost in the weeds of semantics or definitions. Nixon was a Republican too, but in reality he was probably one of the first RINOS before the term became in vogue, so if the question of whether Trump is a conservative or not is deserving of a pause to evaluate what is really at play when people have to ask that question in the first place. IMO, the Trump era is gone, and couldn’t care less if he runs again, by the time 2024 comes around we may not see another election when genocide is allowed to take place and millions end up dying which is what is happening with a virus that has less than a 1% mortality rate. The real war is with the Globalist cabal, and not even Trump can save America from the current destruction that is happening right now. 2024 is a long way away, a lot of time to witness the demise of the greatest country that the world has ever seen being reduced to ruins. Hyper inflation is taxation without representation. The dystopian nightmare that Orwell had been warning us about is very much real and developing in real time to make Orwell look like a Prophet. Scarcity is here and it will only get worse in 2022. Many on the left know this as well as the elite, because if we go down especially where food production is going to be an issue so too will they. Early signs of the elite panic is when they are buying self defense systems and guns because they know its just a matter of time when society breaks down completely. What is happening now can not be survived and it will at some point get to every man for himself or as you said pockets of communities that will join together to defend themselves. Mad Max scenarios? You bet!

This is more in line on the trajectory that we are on.

“A democracy is always Temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent Form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until The time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous Gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority Always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from The public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a Dictatorship.”

"The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the Beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 Years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."

Recognize the pattern? Its cyclical I would say we are in the stage “from apathy to dependence” and heading to bondage once again.

2 Likes

I would tend to agree with this, unfortunately. I don’t think it can be turned around at this point. The only thing that can save us is as Doug1943 has said… patriots organize and start the reversal of what is happening.

I doesn’t matter who the POTUS is… in the end they don’t care about us. Both parties are the same coin, just different sides of that coin. Trump can’t and won’t do a damn thing if he’s re-elected… and neither can/will DeSantis if elected. If Biden wins again (exteremely doubtful) it will just hasten the move toward “dependence back into bondage”.

1 Like

You are right. This is the best chance we have by supporting grass roots efforts and taking control out of the hands of the elite, and it starts at the local level. I don’t want a civil war, but at the rate they are now going by bankrupting our country, allowing illegal invaders to come into the country unabated, and feminizing and weakening our military are going no where good. Both parties have failed the people, and when that happens it is time to think to burn the whole thing down and start over. Also I think this is not so much isolated to America alone, but world wide, the only difference is we still have our guns, which they will be coming for too.

1 Like

In the 1970’s proud Americans moved out of urban areas and progressed up until early 2000’s

This created a vacuum for young white marxist college students that went to schools in Boston in Baltimore New York Chicago, they all laid roots, they are in our schools, they are law makers.

If we can get patriots to move back to urban areas join the fight we win the cities we win the culture war.

If we keep ignoring large cities it will soon be over.