Anti-Vaccine Nutjobs - the Official Karma Thread

It is telling that so many anti vaxxers, particularly the ones out mocking the trump vaccines, and in positions of great influence of so many Americans buying into conspiracies these days, that are themselves being sickened with the virus….:thinking:

From a September 3rd article….

Conservative radio hosts all across America are losing their lives for the cause. In the past month alone, five talk radio personalities who were vocal COVID-19-deniers, anti-vaxxers, or anti-maskers have all died after contracting the virus.

Excuse me Fcked UP Dem, but there is no such thing as a Covid vaccine.
A vaccine means you won’t catch the plague. The SHOT that the WokeNazis are pushing on the country (and fcking up the economy in blue states) is NO guarantee that you won’t get Covid. It is a SHOT, not a vaccine.

Anti Vaxxers would be opposed to REAL vaccines, like polio or smallpox.

People who have gotten the Covid shot GOT THE DISEASE ANYWAY.

(Are you stupid?)

And you are calling a human being’s misery Karma?

(Are you an asshole?)

1 Like

People who do not want to Covid shot are not anti vaxxers. The Covid shot is NOT A VACCINE.

People who get the shot continue to get Covid.

Smallpox vaccine is a guarantee not to get smallpox. Same with the polio vaccine.

People DIE after getting the Covid shot.

(Are you just plain STUPID?)

1 Like

There is no such thing as an anti Vax Trumper.

There is no such thing as a covid vaccine. There is only a covid SHOT.

2 Likes

Who the Fu$k is Bradshaw, with the IQ of Sir Monte and a middle school vocabulary ( at best) degrading Aaron Rodgers, for his choice of words and then saying he didn’t get the shot. All the ex athletes on the Fox pre game show piling on Rodgers spouting the " Liberal Party Line "!!! Especially Gap Tooth Strahan on Rodgers MLK misquote.
Bradshaw is a BABBLING, BALD , OBNOXIOUS BOOB and Gap Tooth Strahan hidden racial reference.

Aaron Rodgers LIED about his status. THATS the problem….

And Trump, the guy who brought us the vaccines, said they were vaccines, took the vaccine himself, and has encouraged his followers (yeah, that’s what they are) to get the vaccine…

But you know it’s Trumpers that are the anti vaxxers.

Here he is telling his followers what to do….:joy:

“And you know what? I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You’ve got to do what you have to do," Trump said. “But, I recommend: take the vaccines. I did it. It’s good. Take the vaccines.”

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::star::star::star::star::star::star:

“Take the VACCINES” he said….

“Take the VACCINES

ROTFLMAO……

Ahhh so LYING bothers you… how do you feel about perpetual liar Dr. Fauci? Hmmmm

1 Like

Very funny that no one took this on….
Stopped the antivaxxers dead in their steps……:joy::joy::joy:

Interesting… let’s look where they don’t take the vaccine shall we? Hehe

Again, as I said earlier, it’s the anti vax Trumpers dying from Covid

As usual you have nothing that supports that statement as being fact! Another fine example of why everyone here thinks you are a Clown! Montecrusty doing his best bozo impersonation.

Lying bothers him yet he lies here regularly. How does that work exactly? Sounds like the Montecrusty is either confused or is pathological in his make up.

Trumpers are dying daily of Covid due to their antivax position….

Let it be…….snicker

No one is dying from covid, maybe 6 thousand ppl.

1 Like

Monte'sBrain

Hey can you share with everyone here the fashion choice you made in this video? Interesting huh?

Oh looky looky! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is what the dumbass democrats here are advocating for!

This is why Gavin Newsom hasn’t been seen in public for what? 10 days?

Haha, lots of laughs over Trumpers hating his vaccine….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And religion, yeah. Barbaric superstitions never overcome….

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone have any footage of that creepy fuck actually suffering from Bells Palsy?

Look at his mouth and the left side of his face when looking at the video. You think that is normal? Or is that just an anomaly?