Anti-Vaccine Nutjobs - the Official Karma Thread

The title explains it all. Post any and all anti-vaccine nutjobs getting the karma they deserve.

Here’s one to start us off:

Nothing says “I am a Covid Anti-Vaccine Nutbar” more than missing your anti-Vaccine rally because you have Covid.

Enjoy your dewormer. Consult your Vet.

1 Like

The official Karma is Karma on you! You can’t die from the vaccine fast enough is the best line I heard from someone here yet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You invent a new kind of stupid all the time!

2 Likes

Meet Aaron Rodgers…

…who is a moron.

Aaron Rodgers plays quarterback for the Green Bay Packers and several months ago he told everyone he was “immunized” to COVID-19 and proceeded not to follow any NFL guidelines for the unvaccinated. He was immunized to COVID-19, it turns out, if by “immunized” we mean “taking sugar pills.”

You see, Aaron Rodgers is the latest victim of a peculiar American conceit, wherein a person believes that if they have money they must be intelligent. Aaron Rodgers is not intelligent, as indicated by his attempt to lie about the lying he did. So Aaron Rodgers got COVID and the world found out that he was lying this whole time and breathing his dirty-liar COVID breath on all his teammates.

The NFL hasn’t decided exactly what to do yet, but it probably won’t be much unless people get really pissed about this, which I suggest they do. I don’t care how many men in the state of Wisconsin experience sexual confusion over this man, he is a moron, and I will be writing my first ever letter to the NFL to suggest suspension for the rest of the season.

I promise to return to this thread when more bad things happen to him.

1 Like

There is a video at the Tweet below if you’d like to see a wanna-be tough guy incel chud get a well and truly deserved punch in the face.

1 Like

How about this one?

Someone hasn’t been following the trends for people in his line of work.

He’s probably hoping to be an outlier, not just an out-and-out liar.

1 Like

This hideous creature has a doctor who prescribed Ivermectin.

I had no idea it was for porcine use as well:

1 Like

I wish we could set up a GoBillThem site to make the unvaxxed pay for the vaccinated breakthrough cases

1 Like

So you are denying alternatives treatments work? You all in on a vaccine that has had less than a year to be tested, manufactured by a company that lobbied hard to be cleared of any liabilities? A vaccine to which the origins of a virus that has yet to be determined? Yeah ok and you call us fools for being skeptical and having critical thinking skills whereas your kind have none! Hilarious. Try answering those questions if you have any integrity of intellectual honesty! BTW we have an entire thread dedicated strictly on the science of this issue.

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/official-coronavirus-non-political-thread-facts-and-updates/7722/796

Shut up post your link to your tyttys

Yeah! Here you are again with your Hegemony of “me vs. them!” See? You just proved my point from the other day! What a joke you are!

1 Like

You still watch football? Says a lot about you in how woke you are! Priceless! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now what if he pulled out a gun and defended him self?

Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Azithromyacin have been shown to be ineffective at treating Covid.

For the anti-vaxxers who are naturalists, Orthomune (which I’ve heard is the next big craze in among the crazies) is a supplement, and if that along with Vitamin D and C could cure Covid, I think we’d all know by now.

Oh yea ineffective lol

That is completely false along with the rest of your statement here.

In the case of Hydroxychloroquine it has proven to be effective when used with a combination of zinc and other supplements such as Vitamin D, but not as a stand alone medicine. Funny how you people leave out all details in order to feed your already outrageous confirmation biases.

Natural immunity is by far better defense than any synthetic Vaccine can provide.

Again, try answering my questions, which you failed to do and thus are lacking real scientific basis for your already proven false claims.

2 Likes

I laughed my ass off when this happened. Karma is real and it comes for the anti vaxxer first!

I am sure you did, which only proves not only that you are racist dk gobbler but a hateful spiteful POS who celebrates the misery of others who oppose your Marxist ideology and ignorance to boot. What is a democrap? Oh I know, its you!

If he had just taken the vaccine he would still be alive today. Oh well :woman_shrugging:

Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities, provided that they have had some very basic, appropriate training. This fact has helped contribute to the unsurpassed beneficial impact that the drug has had on human health and welfare around the globe, especially with regard to the campaign to fight Onchocerciasis.

Then why won’t medical doctors in the US actually prescribe it?

1 Like