Anti-Vaccine Nutjobs - the Official Karma Thread

Like a good communist you serve well in repeating the hegemony of big Pharma! The best irony will be seeing you die off in the next few years because of your lack of critical thinking skills that no doubt was provided to you by the public school education system and watching MSNBC! Those who laugh first will cry later,

DeSantis is telling them all to take Regeneron now. Ya know, because that’s the company he has a financial stake in.

Do you even know what Regereron is? I bet you don’t as proven once again you can only cite your emotions and not scientific data in your own words. You are not capable of doing so! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Abstract

Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

2 Likes

Found another classic that the idiots blindly follow:

Yucky! He even looks like a GROSS anti-vaxxer! Talk about crazy! This is why I stay away from religion.

1 Like

So now you are going to the attacking a religious leaders discourse to feed your emotional diatribes here? You are hilarious and proof positive you are devoid of any intelligent discourse here. Who is the idiot now? Oh that is right its you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How’s Colin Powell looking lol

2 Likes

You stay away from religion as its easy when you have none!

That’s a cult leader. How many of his flock went all Jonestown after listening to that lunatic? Good riddance!

1 Like

Yeah lets conflate the word “cult leader” so we can feel better about our fragile insecurities in putting together objective intelligent responses to the topic at hand. You always this obtuse on the forums you participate in?

Covid-19 Deaths of State and Federal Elected Officials

Republicans

• US rep Ron Wright (TX)
  • US rep-elect Luke Letlow (LA)
  • State sen Ben Chafin (VA)
  • State rep Mike Reese ( PA)
  • State rep Richard Hinch (NH)
  • State rep Bob Glanzer (SD)
  • State rep-elect David Andahl (ND) died before election but won

Democrats

• ()
1 Like

This welfare queen didn’t make it

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point earlier that you invent a new kind of stupid every time you post here! All emotions and no brains should be your motto!

I wasted enough time dealing with idiots like you! Have a nice night as I got better things to do!

1 Like

What do you call this? More of your dishonest partisan projection here?

Joseph Varon, MD, chief medical officer at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, told the Houston Chronicle Aug. 26 that he has used ivermectin for COVID-19 patients since the start of the pandemic and since July has used it in all COVID-19 patients in the hospital.

Dr. Varon gives patients a low dosage of ivermectin based on their weight, along with a cocktail of steroids and vitamins, the Houston Chronicle reported. He said it “makes a difference” in his patients and no one has overdosed or died in the hospital after ingesting it.

"More importantly, my love for [ivermectin] is based on my personal use and good outcomes my patients have had,” Dr. Varon told the Houston Chronicle . “Once you see it work, it is difficult to deny its usefulness.”

Paul Marik, MD, a professor of internal medicine at East Virginia Medical School, told the Houston Chronicle that a number of trials has shown ivermectin is effective against COVID-19, and claimed public health entities are recommending against it because “nobody is making money from it.”

2 Likes

Here is what objective discourse looks like, and its not a partisan issue!

https://youtu.be/W8ShvWc0_kw

The funniest thing of all @FiredUpDem is that it’s the Trump vaccine, a product of HIS operation warp speed, and yet 90% of Covid deaths daily are the unvaccinated which by the numbers tend to be Trumpers….SO………:thinking:

1 Like

Again, as I said earlier, it’s the anti vax Trumpers dying from Covid……:wink: