Anne Frank's diary: hoax

Parasites and worms also shit inside your body.
Very toxic shit, especially during the full moon

Sounds like you would like to kill them. You are shouting FIRE in the theater, attempting to trigger murders and genocide of ■■■■■■ people.

I think that is the intent of your posts. And that is why these posts should not be permitted here. You are a vile and dangerous element posting your vile and dangerous lies.

This is blatant fedposting.

There were no calls for violence by anyone in this thread. The only person suggesting violence is you.

It’s more like blatant bait to incite fedposting.

1 Like

What is fedposting? I know what shitposting is but I’ve never heard of fedposting.

Examples of Fedposting:

• “hey did you know how easy it is to turn an off-the-shelf AR-15 into a machine gun? I know where you can get the parts.”
  • “can anybody help me modify this shotgun? It’s a little unwieldy.”
  • “I’m sick of the cucks who are all talk, no action. I’m putting together a group of like-minded people and we’re going to take matters into our own hands.”

Anything involving incitement to violence, incitement to crime, or modifying and/or trafficking weapons is Fedposting. Especially when it involves crossing state lines, wire fraud, or mail fraud.

It goes without saying that this forum is being aggressively monitored by at least a half-dozen Federal agencies, including FBI, Secret Service, BATFE, DHS, CIA, etc, and Mossad, MI5/6, and whatever equivalent agency the stupid leafs have.

3 Likes

And Hamas. Hamas needs to ensure their employees are being productive.

I’m not sure what you mean. Care to elaborate?

Oh… I think you know what I mean.

Murder and genocide?
I suppose you never read the Talmud

Now that you mention it that seems to be the case and it is getting rampant. There is also a warped view of what is illegal and what is not.

I guess what is and is not legal depends on the country in which the poster resides when he is inciting terrorism and violence through false accusations against a people.

What a ridiculous comment. Where has anyone incited violence?

You are just now getting triggered over a “ridiculous comment” here. Just now?

LoL :smile:

No one is getting triggered but you! Just observing the activities of the past couple of days illustrates exactly who the snowflakes are and who gets triggered the easiest.

Cheers! :beers:

Triggered…
Did you know the Russian researcher Pavlov had dogs?

Conditioning. That’s what education has become.
No brains. Just knee-jerk reactions.

… therein lies the problem.

Self examination? If so, it’s spot on.

Yes…a well articulated demonstration of the Anne Frank victim fallacy is indeed the problem…for a certain rootless international clique.

1 Like

If calling out these tools of Hamas makes me a snowflake, so be it.