Anne Frank's diary: hoax

Not to get too far off track, but from what I understand, her father was well aware of what was coming, but still made no attempt to leave the country. Apparently ( and I’m not 100% ) it was hanging on to his business. I think it was a ■■■■■ company. Many twists in history.

My father told me, in India during WW2, you could trade a ballpoint pen for gold.

I think he was not speaking of this thread, but others that seem to take a turn when the anti-Semites enter. Did you notice the word “threads”.

Did you notice that all the usual suspects turn up every time anyone mentions the Holohoax - and they all log on at abt 9.00am Israel time.

1 Like

The beginning of the Palestinian work day. Your relief shift shows up.

Well that’s just stupid and completely unsupported by history.

Lee never saw a modern army, never commanded an armored battalion or paratroopers and lost the war.

Ignorance Is Bliss.

You never attended a US school did you?

The OP’s own linked story destroyed the entire premise that the diary was hoaxed.

You people are swilling at the same trough of hate and ignorance.

Bottom line. Anne Frank never wrote a diary in English.

Your ignorance is not evidence that it did not happen. And no, Americans do not have to read her diary let alone memorize it. But we are free to do so, and so are you. Perhaps if you opened a book once in a while instead of “studying” your smart phone you would know a thing or two about history. Being ignorant is bad enough, but being deliberately ignorant is unforgivable.

2 Likes

So … do you speak for everyone in Europe or are they all as ignorant as you are?

I’m wondering, does Magog get a bonus for each one of you new recruits?

Keep ■■■■ out of education
(Ezra Pound/Eustace Mullins)

so that they won’t poison the minds of the young.

Maybe too late for America.

I wish you weren’t either, but you are.

2 Likes

That part is true … and I don’t believe anyone claimed that she did.

It’s too late for you … your mind is already poisoned. ( But it was not the ■■■■ who did it. )

2 Likes

So much reactionary posting! Oy Vey!

Anne Frank’s Diary is one of the most important hoaxes perpetrated in the interest of advancing the Holocaust racket. The power of this hoax is that it puts a dead little girl’s face on a lie, which puts you in an awkward spot if you ask questions about what really happened during WWII. The book was “co-authored” by her father, Otto Frank, as admitted recently by the Anne Frank Fund, which is especially sick as it explains why there are detailed masturbation scenes in the diary that you can just tell weren’t written by a 13-year-old girl 70 years ago.

Now the evidence is beginning to mount that the diary wasn’t Otto Frank’s first rodeo - he was a highly experienced criminal. The narrative goes that a group of Dutch “good samaritans” hid the Franks during sweeping Gestapo raids and eventually sold them out, but this too is a lie. What really happened is that German and Dutch investigators were looking to crack down on highly lucrative food ration card racket, and by sheer happenstance came across a bunch of ■■■■■

Times of Israel:

Anne Frank may not have been betrayed to Nazi occupiers, but captured by chance.

A new study published Friday by the Anne Frank House museum in Amsterdam says that despite decades of research there is no conclusive evidence that the ■■■■■■ diarist and her family were betrayed to the Netherlands’ German occupiers during World War II, leading to their arrest and deportation.

Ronald Leopold, Executive Director of the Anne Frank House museum, said in a statement that new research by the museum “illustrates that other scenarios should also be considered.”

The new research points to two men who worked in the building on Amsterdam’s Prinsengracht canal and dealt in illegal ration cards. They were arrested earlier in 1944 and subsequently released, Dutch records show. The arrests also are mentioned in Anne’s diary.

Such arrests were reported to an investigation division based in The Hague and the report says that, “During their day-to-day activities, investigators from this department often came across ■■■■ in hiding by chance.”

Another possibility raised by the report is that the raid was part of an investigation into people being allowed to work to prevent them being called up as forced labor and sent to Germany.

The entries, the study suggests, show the hiding house on Prinsengracht 263 was tied to activities punishable under the Nazi occupation in addition to Dutch underground fighters’ sheltering of ■■■■ there.

“Anne Frank’s diary did provide an interesting new clue,” the study reads. “Beginning on March 10, 1944, she repeatedly wrote about the arrest of two men who dealt in illegal ration cards. She calls them ‘B’ and ‘D,’ referring to the salesmen Martin Brouwer and Pieter Daatzelaar.”

The two men represented Gies & Co., a company that was affiliated with the Opekta firm owned by Anne Frank’s father, Otto, and located on Prinsengracht 263.

“B. and D. have been caught, so we have no coupons,” Anne Frank wrote on March 14, 1944. “This clearly indicates that the people in hiding got at least part of their ration coupons from these salesmen,” the study states.

Other evidence shows that people associated with Prinsengracht 263 were punished by the Nazi occupation for evading work.

So in other words, the ■■■■ “hiding” with Frank, as well as some non-■■■■ intertwined with the Franks in business, were running a ration card scam while simultaneously cheating the labor conscription system. The Gestapo wasn’t going door to door searching for raw materials for lamp shades and soap, they were investigating gangsters and exploiters and boom: a bunch of ■■■■■

■■■■■■ internment by the Germans was no less ethical or humane than Executive Order 9066, where Franklin D. Roosevelt did the exact same thing to the Japanese. The damage to German infrastructure by generally excessive Allied bombardment led to many ■■■■ as well as Germans dying from famine.

Otto Frank, the shifty rat, survived while his daughter did not. This was because Otto feigned illness so that he could avoid labor in Auschwitz, and spent the war in a hospital, leaving his wife and two daughters to fend for themselves at Auschwitz-Birkenau. While there, his entire family died of typhus, while he laid around safe and snug in his pajamas waiting for his Soviet Uber.

The Mirror:

The guilt that Anne Frank’s father felt after his two daughters and wife died in the Holocaust has been revealed by a former penpal.

The letters were sent to an Australian woman, who said Otto Frank told her of his turmoil following the deaths of Anne, Margot and Edith who all died in 1945 – just weeks before the end of the Second World War.

Writing to 19-year-old Anne Finlayson in 1965, Mr Frank told her he blamed himself for the fate of his wife and two daughters and that he should have done more to protect them.

Anne was inspired, like many others, to write to the Holocaust survivor following the publication of The Diary of Anne Frank in 1947.

Anne’s diary entries spread across the globe after she began to write as a 13-year-old ■■■ hiding from the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands in a secret annex of her father’s factory in Amsterdam.

The Anne Frank House in Amsterdam has kept all the letters sent to Mr Frank but his replies were never copied or archived.

This rat died in the 1980s at the age of 91. The real reason his replies to then 19-year-old Anne Finley have vanished is because he was likely using his new found fame at the expense of his daughter in a sexual and predatory fashion. Rather than using his knack for cutting corners to procure food or medical help in starving war time Germany like the Gentiles did, he said “sayanora suckers” to his wife and children and saved himself.

Profiling Otto Frank, we find: a sociopathic criminal, compulsive liar, and an amoral ■■■■

Anne Frank’s Diary: MYTH BUSTED.

4 Likes

Interesting juxtaposition of benign facts and damning innuendo. Do they send you to school to learn this vile skill or is it easy to acquire on one’s own?

All one needs to do is read the news. It’s all right there with sources. You may not like my panache…that’s fine. Doesn’t change what is factual and well sourced.

1 Like

lol - so they were all scamming extra food during a ration situation. Literal parasitism, no different from what a tapeworm does, nourishing itself on the body of its host. Or rats in a granary.

It’s not a matter of a dirty ■■■■■■ father cashing in on his dead daughter.
It’s a matter of holohoax lie invented in the USA in 1950s.

Did I mention the ■■■■■■ Museum in Moscow?
Nothing, zilch, nada about “holocaust”