Angry Lesbian Megan Rapinoe says FIFA World Cup prize money not fair

These girls arguably are the best the soccer world has ever seen and should be paid appropriately as far as I’m concerned.

That doesn’t mean they deserve equal pay to the men however.

I do not know if you regularly the watch football or soccer but the standard of the female world cup is the poorest quality of football I have ever seen on TV

it is a proven fact that teenage boys play to a higher standard than these women that’s the reality

Or fund gratuitous war and Trump’s golfing junkits that he promised wouldn’t even occur… :roll_eyes:

Now Rick that’s definitely an unsupportable stretch.

In pre season friendlies there are multiple occasions where female football teams get destroyed by under 15s male football teams recently Man United’s female football team lost 9-0 to Salford’s under 15s academy side just so you are aware a academy side are unprofessionals they are not getting paid they are school children playing football in the hope of becoming a professional and Salford do not have a reputation for producing high quality professional football players basically they are not a top academy side man united’s female side will be amongst the best finance in the world with some of the best scouts available to female football. In the run up to this world cup Australian women’s team played a male youth team from Melbourne I can’t remember the score line but the female international team was destroyed the gap between male and female football is so big I cannot believe anybody actually watches female football that’s how terrible it

When has a teenage boys team beaten the US Women’s or UK Women’s soccer teams?

They cannot play each other In anything other than a friendly so it’s hard to get a documented case of the American female football team losing to a male youth team you and me both know you are being pedantic if you want to educate yourself on the matter look into it further there are 100 of examples where top female football teams get absolutely destroyed by very low level youth male teams

Are you the type of guy that believes a 45-year old woman can outrun a 6-ft 4 man in a sprint when he has decided to attack her by surprise??? Are you that level of deluded???

No, I said your statement was an unsupportable and ridiculous stretch and you keep going on and on attempting to justify it.

What I’m saying is a documented fact low-level male youth teams have a history of absolutely destroyed top level female football teams if you don’t want to believe that it’s completely up to you

There is no documented case of them “absolutely destroying” the national teams and we both know it.

In 2017 the American female football team lost to the under 15s male Dallas team 5-2

Male school children that are not even in the elite of their age group still destroy the international female football team I would consider losing 5-2 as being destroyed

That wasn’t even a game, it was a media event.

FIFA is the governing body of football and will not allow men to play women in a non friendly game because the gap is so wide the closest you can get is a friendly and even then the manager of a female football team would be stupid enough to let the females play fully grown men because their confidence would be destroyed because they would lose by an absurd amount of goals me and you both know this you’re just looking for an argument and being childish this is the last I’ll say about this with you

Your statement was unsupportable and ridiculous from the start, all I did was point it out.

Our conversation needed go no further unless it was to be your acknowledgement.

I don’t see anyone saying they can compete with the men, that’s not even in question.

The male team or 14 year olds that beat the female American football team in 2017 the American team were playing the game as a friendly as part of their preparation to play Russia after losing the game 5-2 to children they played Russia and won 4-0 and in 2017 the female team were defending world champions you previously said that had never happened that the female champion team had never lost to a group of male children that has happened anyone that reads this will realised that you are being a childish troll

None of those were real games and we both know it.

Changing the goalposts I see something you often do here I previously said that males and females are not only allowed to play competitive games and the reason why is because FIFA the governing body of football will not allow men and women to play each other competitively because the gap is too big in terms of quality

Just so we can be clear are you now saying the females let the males beat them 5-2 even though this game was being used for preparation and how the females played in that game would affect the manager selection for the up comng game against Russia?? That makes no sense they are competitive women that want to win

You said.

it is a proven fact that teenage boys play to a higher standard than these women that’s the reality

It is not a proven fact by any measure. The only games you could cite you admitted were not real games, they were nothing more than media events, glorified scrimmages to promote the team purely for PR purposes.

I have proven myself to be right by giving you examples you claimed did not exist I will not say any further on the matter I am done with you on this topic anyone who chooses to read the back and forth between me and you is welcome to come to their own conclusions

Tax payers don’t pay for Trumps Golf! If you were actually half honest with facts you would know that, which is why you always appear to be a ___________ here!

1 Like