Angry Lesbian Megan Rapinoe says FIFA World Cup prize money not fair

Soccer is WAY DOWN on the list of popularity in the USA.

It’s already “boycotted” (quotes deliberate) here simply as a matter of lack of interest. They could declare a boycott, and then the next day say, “See? Now nobody is going to soccer games!”

1 Like

It’s still probably well better than a hundred billion dollar industry and that’s a whole lotta money to have on the line for the advertisers.

You haven’t provide any examples and you know it. Please Rick quit digging.

Oops. There’s that TDS again.

Flares up uncontrollably like herpes, eh?

3 Likes

Who is Stu??? And what was he digging for???

I’m tired, see the edit.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about but we are derailing this thread if you wish to discuss anything further private message me

That’s why he’s calling it “friendlies”.

Further, the Dallas team isn’t just some random high school team. It’s a collection of elite (for that age) players.

I get his point. He might be exaggerating some words, but he’s right saying that the women’s team isn’t as skilled as a men’s team at their own level, and even so men’s teams at lower levels.

But that’s not what drives salaries. It’s the BUSINESS of the sport, the entertainment value, the revenue generates. No matter how good a women’s team is (or is not) in any sport (not just soccer), it just doesn’t have the audience draw that men’s sports do. Salaries are set accordingly.

I didn’t derail anything, I merely responded to your ridiculous assertion.

Hey Ross…if it was history, you’d have some proof to present…in the way of credible LINKS to the historical data.

You’re simply another Christmas turkey, Rossy Boy…stuffed full of shit and half baked…a truly worthless piece of shit.

Why would any PR company want to promote a female losing team?

Anyway - a loss is a loss. Friendly game or not.

1 Like

Some interesting history regarding female vs. male competition and worth.

1 Like

Hello Fatboy slim all you have to do is Google the events I have given I have even given the year they were in and the score lines I’m not here to baby feed you if you want to get educated do it yourself I have shown you the path all you have to do is walk it and you will discover the Dallas under 15s boys team beat the American female international team 5-2 in 2017 now to remain on topic my question is why are the under 15 boys team not paid more money (they actually received no money as they are not professional athletes like the female team that they destroyed)

my name is not Ross it is Rick you guys have zero evidence that I am actually called Ross after contacting Ross on forex factory he informed me that the threats to murder him have worked out to be nothing but hot air he says I’m still breathing pussies and when I told him what had been going on here he found it hilarious

Men and Women are not even allowed to play each other in a competitive game of football because FIFA the governing body will not allow it what he’s asking for is impossible to provide because they cannot play it’s other competitively

Screenshot_2

4 Likes

Should I be ashamed that my eyes immediately went to look down their jerseys?

On that we agree! I hope Trump continues to resist idiots like John Bolt head.

1 Like

No but I’m sure the disappointment was real. :grin:

1 Like

Wait, what? People in the USA play soccer? :flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatever you say, Rossy Boy. Try not to burp your soy milk.