An intereresting documentary on the History of Palestinian People

In some cases better.

Remember there is and has been an extensive cooperative effort between the US and Israel in weapons and tech development.

So far they are still barred from getting our best/latest avionics and radar but they can produce what they need.

Remember this ■■■■■■ fellow? [

Samuel T. Cohen, Neutron Bomb Inventor, Dies at 89 - The New York …

](https://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/02/us/02cohen.html)

1 Like

I can think of a couple of places it should have been used.

I believe Cohen would go out jogging with OJ Simpson. I don’t know why I posted this.

Little doubt, Israel has the neutron bomb, and little doubt, a very improved version.

If they do and they are ever in danger of being overrun or nuked we’ll see.

There are cases where our best is partly built by Israel.

And beyond that… for entire systems, they may choose superior systems. It is often a matter of different values being put in our respective cost/benefit trade studies. Even though costs may be high, their benefits includes national survival factors that ours does not. So they may choose a system that is simply too expensive for us to justify for ourselves.

She should have said: There are wars in Heavens.
There are all kinds of Heavens.
And we will have a choice which One to go to.

Reminder that ■■■■ tend to lie about practically everything especially their own history and even their genetics. We can prove both historically and genetically that Palestinians and their ancestors have lived in the land of Palestine for over 5000 years meanwhile the ancestors of modern-day ■■■■ are all converts from mostly Iran, Europe, and North Africa who never stepped a foot in Palestine. In fact the descendants of the original ■■■■ of Palestine are Palestinians today. Zionist ■■■■ will always deny the truth in favor of their false mythologies. Read “The Invention of the ■■■■■■ People” by historian and professor Dr. Shlomo Sand.

https://www.amazon.com/Invention-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

Anything that goes against their interest and agenda is branded “antisemitic” but this tactic is not working any more.

The most important element in the ■■■■■■ conversions (meaning, non-■■■■ taking on the ■■■■■■ religion) was the Khazar conversion to Talmudic Judaism in the 9th century.

Khazars were Asian nomads who originated in eastern Asia and conquered vast steppes of Central Asia and (what is today) southern Russia and Ukraine in the 6-7 centuries.

Khazars were a branch of Gok-Turks who were empire builders in the belief that Heaven selected them to be its people to rule the world. Sounds familiar?

1 Like

Well, that’s all completely discredited, utterly unsupportable, disproven BS.

And yet the genetic studies as you are well aware have proven your entire pile of Gog/Magog Khazar crap to be an outright lie so why do you keep repeating it?

I know the truth triggers you but facts are facts. We know that ■■■■ can never accept reality because reality conflicts with their false mythologies. The ■■■ will always choose their false mythologies over reality without a second thought. BTW are you working on the payroll of the Israeli government or do you spread your propaganda and lies on your own free time?

2 Likes

You can never dispute any of the facts I put forth on these subjects so this is what you folks always resort to.

It ain’t working.

Oh look another fly drawn to the shitpile of anti-■■■■■■ lies.

1 Like

The pertinent question is which grows faster, the fly population, or the shit pile of lies?

I already easily refuted the BS you put forward with concrete facts meanwhile ■■■■ like you will always pretend it was the other way around. Like I said at the beginning ■■■■ always tend to lie and they live in their own little fictional world where their false mythologies are reality. So are you making shekels for doing this or what?

2 Likes

The facts are “anti-■■■■■■■ and the lies are what ■■■■ like you thrive on. I see a lot of Hasbara in here trying to “shut it down” just like on almost every other social media platform. Why would the truth and facts need so many hasbara human resources online to control the narrative? Only lies need to be perpetually maintained by hasbara troll farms, otherwise facts and reality maintain themselves.

3 Likes

The doc is only interesting if you agree with it. There’s plenty of docs on the Palestinians that Israeli shills wouldn’t like.

Any idea why that is???