Amy Coney Barrett - Confirmed as Supreme Court Justice

Forget about it smelly, she has no interest in Rosie O’Donnell’s ugly smelly sister !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What a load of bullshit. I bet you fuckers were jumping up and down with joy when the Democrats cynically pushed through Obamacare because they had the votes.

Let’s be real. If you leftists were in control you would have done the same thing here. You are just pissed off that the tactics you all apply to Republicans are now getting used on you.

1 Like

You are off topic, need i send a note to the moderators??

This is the left: As long as they’re winning under the rules, they’ll play by the rules. But once they lose, they’ll change the rules, even if they have to burn it all down to make it happen.

Congrats to Justice Barrett for her confirmation. Another intelligent justice that will decide a case on its merits instead of legislating. I’m surprised the Loony Libtards haven’t taken to the streets looting and burning led by Pelosi and Schumer.
Congrats also to the greatest president this side of Reagan for his nomination of Justice Barrett as this shows he’s not as dumb as Libtards believe.
Id also would put my head under her robe.

You know it was Kavanaugh that rewrote it to pass as a tax, right?

True story.

Barret’s good! Kavanaugh’s pretty shaky in my book.
Him doing that is why.

1 Like

Will not forget his horrible treatment by leftist swine !! He is human

1 Like

I’m stealing that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Let’s hope that the USSC take another look at the Pennsylvania Mail In ballot thing where your side with your Leftist Activist Judges have said that ballots that have no signature or no matching signature have to be counted. A so-called law that Leftist Activist Judges made up on the spot to help your side attempt to steal the election.

How else can anyone explain why Mail In Ballots with no signature or no matching signature should be counted, you don’t even know who those ballots belong to, they might even belong to people who died decades ago but have been filled in by someone wanting to rig the vote etc

1 Like

Has John Roberts done that when he seems to have voted with the Leftists on the court because he is either compromised or he just hates Trump?

1 Like

Or in the case of the ACA his ruling was correct, the mandate was a tax even though they called it a fee.
You and I may not like it but he followed the constitution.

I don’t see him compromised and I don’t think he view Trump or anyone else in his decisions, he looks at the case/evidence as it applies to the constitution.

1 Like

Roberts is just a window dressing, totally compromised.

Consider this:

Ginsburg, Breyer, Kagan (who are ■■■■■■ )
Scalia (crypto-■■■■ according to Pastor Texe Marrs)

Before Scalia was mysteriously taken out, 5 out of 9 could pass a critical decision detrimental to the US to benefit one minority who is only 2% of the US population.

Antonin Scalia was great, he should have been Chief Justice.

Yeshiva University in praise of Scalia, a supposed Catholic.
Why so?

The point is, the Supreme Court is the easiest part of the US government to steal. Nonetheless, with Kavanaugh and Barrett confirmed, it no longer is.

Why is it so hard for people to mail in their ballots early?

DidgevillageRH

24m

Yeshiva University in praise of Scalia, a supposed Catholic.
Why so?

blogs.yu.edu

Exploring the Life and Legacy of Antonin Scalia – Yeshiva University News

blogs.yu.edu

A Father’s Legacy: Christopher Scalia Speaks – Yeshiva University News

The point is, the Supreme Court is the easiest part of the US government to ste

Derailing every topic with his antisemitic trash.

Israel can no longer manipulate the US Supreme Court because of Kavanaugh and Barrett.

Trash is your brain. Wise up.

If enough people complain about you derailing topics you’ll go away. Fair warning.

1 Like

Except now he has got a chief cuck wanker in his corner defending him!

You owe me an explanation for your harassment.
I asked for it, but you didn’t respond.

Therefore, I conclude that you changed my thread on Temple Mount to “conspiracy” for no reason, other than to harass.

I’m looking for Pastor Marrs’ tape on the reason why he thought the US Supreme Court was completely taken over by evil forces during Obama.

PS

Trump saved the world from the evil individuals.
His first intervention was the reform of the Supreme Court.
Idiot left don’t understand. Period.