Amy Coney Barrett - Confirmed as Supreme Court Justice

Did you notice that when the rioting and looting was going on every day for several months it SUDDENLY stopped when the media scum said it was affecting Biden’s poll numbers? The lying Democrats were saying “oh we have no control over the rioters and looters” and then as soon as it came out it was affecting Biden’s poll numbers it all STOPPED. So who told the rioters to stop then? Obviously and logically it had to be the Democrats, not in public, but they probably made phone calls to the leaders of their Leftist Activist Groups who are behind the planning of all the riots. They fully plan to resume rioting though beginning on Election Night and for many many weeks after the Election and this is regardless of who wins, the INTENTION is to weaken America, to soften America up to make it easier for China to take control.

2 Likes

MSM is more powerful than average people think.
They are the same in and outside the US, controlling and messing up the minds of people in (western) countries.

Governments, Presidents, Prime Ministers etc. may come and go, but the same individuals remain on top of MSM empires.

1 Like

It’s against the will of the progressive party.

Seems you are wrong:

A newPOLITICO/Morning Consult pollshows that a slight majority of voters, 51 percent, think the Senate should vote to confirm her nomination, far greater than the 28 percent who say the Senate should vote not to confirm her. A little more than 2 in 10 voters, 21 percent, don’t have an opinion about Barrett’s nomination.

1 Like

Trump just idiot proofed the Supreme Court against the incompetent and unprincipled John Roberts.

2 Likes

It’s also called the Bolshevik Revolution.
When America falls, so will the rest of the world.

1 Like

You know the answer to that!

1 Like

The media has been literally directing all of the Lockdowns for COVID-19, you will have some Prime Minister or President say they are not for another Lockdown and then the media will start pushing the “ignoring Scientific Advice” Propaganda Mantra and these leaders seem FRIGHTENED of the media because they will do a 180 degree turn and have another set of Lockdowns.

What the Western World has now is basic Fascism, Media Fascism from the Unelected Media and Medical/Scientific Fascism from the Unelected Medical and Scientific crowd.

1 Like

Wait for it! The jooooo conspiracy is coming soon!

Absolute truth.
Fear-mongering.
You hear so little from REAL doctors who know a lot more about such infections than TV anchors.
And TV watchers believe what the anchors say.

1 Like

Well actually I think we need to differentiate between the Leftist ■■■■ and the Orthodox ■■■■■ the Leftist ■■■■ are evil and basically Marxist and they HATE us and they also HATE the Orthodox ■■■■■

The Orthodox ■■■■ being both Conservative and Religious will side with us.

I do not think it’s a good idea to say that ALL ■■■■ are great because they are not, most are Leftist ■■■■ and EVERYTHING they support AND push is 100% detrimental to Western Civilization, if you even look at the majority of news articles that have been frothing at the mouth about Trump from day one you will notice they are written by Leftist ■■■■■ you can throw in the Neo-Con’s with them also because the Neo-Con’s are plain Warmongers and they hate Trump because he won’t start new wars for them.

The blanked out bits are J-e-w-s and J-e-w-i-s-h weird that it’s Censored.

1 Like

Do not derail this thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted.

These maniacs are ALWAYS on the verge of an anxiety attack. They are not normal, there is something wrong with them.

Many doctors are speaking out about how bad all these Lockdowns are from a health perspective, including mental health and they are being Censored.

I don’t watch American TV, but how is the confirmation of Barrett being reported stateside?

Neutral?
Hostile?
Indifferent?

It is going to be a long handful of days for Democrats, first the notorious ACB is confirmed and sworn in and secondly Donald Trump will be re-elected in a few days.

1 Like

They are planning on stealing the election, do not underestimate this. We can only hope they FAIL at doing this, we must pray that God makes them FAIL.

2 Likes

Well I refuse to watch ANY news, I have boycotted the news for about a year now. I get my news from Independent sources.

2 Likes

The Dems who didn’t show up and do their job for the Judiciary Committee vote on ACB today will still expect to get their paychecks and get their participation trophies… Let that sink in everyone.

1 Like

In my opinion the Democrats have Blackmail material on John Roberts, probably got it during Obama’s second term, I cannot explain why Roberts sides with the Leftists in any other logical way and so I have to think he is compromised.

Clarence Thomas should be Chief Justice.

1 Like