Amy Coney Barrett - Confirmed as Supreme Court Justice

Again - enjoy your small victory. We are going to pack the court and completely nullify this fraudulent and illegal confirmation. It’s against the will of the people and for that there will be consequences.

I have not looked at any recent polls, the polls I last saw she was behind in her Senate race in Maine, she probably thinks voting No is going to help her.

Pretty shocked that Lisa Murkowski didn’t chicken out at the last minute.

He is a war criminal who dropped bombs on innocent civilians.

Leftists are the ultimate hypocrites not to mention whining brats trapped in an adults body, if things don’t go their way they go into a complete screaming fit like a 4 year old does.

2 Likes

All I have to say is FUCK YOU REPUBLICANS! You fucking people are a disgrace. You think this is a fucking joke? You are LITERALLY destroying the fucking country with this bullshit! Fuck. All. Of. You.

You are all literally letting a foreign country have control of our government and control the FUCKIN SUPREME COURT! What the fuck is wrong with you motherfuckers! FUCK YOU ALL!

6 Likes

Some estimate well over 300 electoral votes for Trump, if things go smoothly.

Nonetheless, things are not going to go smoothly with all that left-wing terrorism.

Actually all the polls have showed that a majority of the people supported Justice Barrett, there was nothing illegal in this, actually it is completely Constitutional to fill a vacant USSC exactly as has happened.

Elections have consequences, snowflake.

1 Like

He has been harassing me constantly, although I’m not a lefty.
Very interesting case of psychosis.

No things are not going to go smoothly, in a legit election there is no way Biden/Harris get in and they know this, this is why they have pushed the Mail In Ballots thing so fanatically and used COVID-19, as Jane Fonda said COVID-19 is a blessing from God, of course why a filthy Atheist like Jane Fonda mentions God who knows.

1 Like

What are you talking about? Your candidates Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will allow the Communist Party of China to take control of EVERYTHING. Of course as the Modern Democrat Party is now basically Communist itself and not the Stalinist variety but the Maoist variety then having China running America is considered something to look forward to.

Leftists HATE America, Leftists are Traitors, Leftists want to DESTROY America including The Constitution and replace everything with an insane Utopia of Social Justice run by the Communist Chinese Puppets like Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and all the Far Left Traitor Mayors and the BLM Marxist thugs.

4 Likes

Why don’t you guys go riot some more? I’m sure it will help out Biden’s poll numbers.

1 Like

I Guess you haven’t been here long enough! In due time! :rofl:

Is anyone surprised that CNN, NBC, ABC, and CBS are not covering the swearing in of Amy Coney Barrett? I guess the easiest way to rewrite history is to not report on it at all. A free press does not choose sides. But our press is not free - they are partisan hacks with full contempt for the American people.

3 Likes

I wonder why Lindsey Graham praised Susan Collins on Hannity tonight when she voted against ACB…

The court does not exist to be accountable to the political process or even the American people. It exists to uphold the Constitution which sets out timeless guidelines for a government that exists firstly to protect our freedom not do the bidding of the majority or the few.

2 Likes

Now that Amy Coney Barrett has filled RBG’s seat on SCOTUS, abortionists will understand how gun owners feel when one woman can affect a person’s life. The only difference is the #2A is in the Bill of Rights, killing babies is not.

2 Likes

The leftist triggering of abortion-worshipping feminists tonight is real.

Little anger management is in order for you.

The court does not exist to be accountable to the political process or even the American people. It exists to uphold the Constitution which sets out timeless guidelines for a government that exists firstly to protect our freedom not do the bidding of the majority or the few.

2 Likes