America's Rampant Free Speech Problem With Disinformation

It gives them a sense of community. Ever attend a church???

The left is a perfect example of sheeple, they march lockstep into oblivion doing what ever the party says without thought of the consequences.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why MAGA is deceptive. They arenā€™t prolife, they use prolife to gain power then go proeugenics. If they were being honest they would set up Chinese euthanasia vans and start culling everyone on fixed income (disabled, elderly). Instead, they do it by cutting social programs and blaming the fix income people for their disabilities.

Yet you list yourself as being disable right? How has placing your faith in government worked for you so far? Has it made you happier believing in a flawed belief? Just as one poster here stated, I have yet to see people like you talk about the virtues of Biden and his policies than bitching about Trump. So far that is all we get from you and your buttplug! Always about being the victim and finding something or someone to blame in order to justify your injustice that you think you donā€™t deserve.

1 Like

And you have a small fraction of the people. We have have over 20 million illegals in the US which is 4 times your population.

SSD has allowed me to survive despite having three illnesses. Granted this took using every defense approach available-appealing disability denials, taking abusive landlords to court, organizing tenant protest groups, etc. If you are smart, have access to lawyers through an economical Legal Shield plan and fight for your rights it is possible to survive. But a lot of vulnerable people fall into the eugenics traps, become homeless and die. The average person on SSD gets a high poverty level income level of support that isnā€™t sufficient to pay for housing and food. If they donā€™t have to forethought to budget and apply for every assistance plan available, screen their area housing supply and housing authority carefully or they wonā€™t survive and then encourages numnuts to blame the victims. I didnā€™t know it was this bad when I first became disabled. I assumed it was a fair system which would provide adequate support. We shouldnā€™t have a deceptive system where only the smartest are able to survive, this is eugenics.

But hereā€™s your cult black and white thinking. We have a flawed social security system due to it being based on compromise so it would be better to scrap it, the argument goes. Private religious charity will cover people. We already have that and it isnā€™t sufficient so there is no way it could handle the extra load. Prior to the existence of these programs these people lived in abject poverty and died.

Oh and donā€™t think that progressives arenā€™t on board with eugenics. They have a history of supporting it and continue to this day. Media just hides it as they minimize black racism and violence against whites.

Yeah easier to say when their population is only 1.4 million

1 Like

You just proved my point! Thanks for sharing your inferior thinking and weakness to succumb to making everything about being a victim. I know people who dealt with much worse than you and they overcame not because of Government but because they believed in themselves. Asking for the Government a handout is not overcoming nor is blaming Trump supporters and falsely labelling them as a cult, itā€™s a defeatist mentality and itā€™s why you will ultimately will lose in the end.

Saying climate change is a hoax just proves youā€™re delusional. Iā€™m the one of us that actually talks sense

1 Like

You saying that it isnā€™t shows you are a cuckified sheep!

You mean like your grasp on basic economics? Yeah ok curly! :rofl:

And those screaming climate chan are the biggest hypocrite.

If we have climate change and you can prove it is PEOPLE it would only make sense to address the worlds over population problem and work to reduce world population. Anything else is nothing but putting a band aid on an arterial wound.

Of course we have climate change, we had it for thousands of years! Science says so!

TIC what would people do if a politician suggested they change your countryā€™s disability program to mimic the USAā€™s as I described it? They would never tolerate it, mass protest.

Naaa! Healthcare is not a human right itā€™s a service but again you have to advocate dependency on government and shit on the private sector that will solve your being a victim problem. If itā€™s not Trump it will be someone else you will find to blame. Wash, rinse and repeat! The cycle never ends.

Wow, you have no idea what the topic is about. That explains the tampon post.

Disability program still falls under the health services and itā€™s still a Government entitlement program paid for by the tax payers. What is it that you think I am missing here? You think SDD is a right that should be given to you without cost? How much have your contributed to the system while demanding others should pay more? This is also part of a larger more broader debate of having universal healthcare so again why are you purposely being obtuse about it? Crying foul again as the victim?

And why do you think that is?/

Over 9.6K pool claim disability unfits very month, down from over 11 million during the great recession. Before the great recession it was over 11 million.
Do you think that because a son says thy are disabled thy would automatically get benefits without question? So many people scam the system safeguards need to be in place.

Exactly how much do you think you should get in free benefits? Do you have cable TV? A cell phone? A giant LED TV? Do you live in a low cost area of the country to maximize your benefits?

Flawed SS system??? The SS system was designed for a supplement to your retirement savings, The politicians have added so many people eligible as well as cola that the system will certainly either collapse or be reworked and become a true welfare program.
Prior to SS, people had their elderly parents live with them. My grandparents lived at our house for a fw years then moved to on of my uncles house the to an aunt, thy we card for, they were loved.
Maybe you should speak to the selfishness if people today as they ignore their elderly parents who live in retirement homes unvisited and clearly unloved as the kiddies expect them to be cared for by the government.

Funny an American complaining about a foreigner telling him how to run things. If that isnā€™t ironyā€¦

Gretaā€¦ is that you?

The system is patently unfair. Iā€™m not going to waste my breath debating it because thereā€™s no convincing you.

For some reason you feel the the taxpayers are responsible to take care of you.