America's Rampant Free Speech Problem With Disinformation

Cutting social programs? Exactly which social programs have been cut?

The Leftists and the RINOs will get rid of The Second Amendment. I STRONGLY suspect that there are Leftist Sleeper Cells right now getting ready to be activated pretending they are Trump supporters and this with the order to start shooting and this with the intention then of blaming not just Trump supporters but ALL Conservatives so the Traitors can get rid of The Second Amendment.

We had this in the Capital, nobody can tell me that that was NOT a False Flag with Leftists infiltrating pretending to be Trump supporters, they did the violence, THATā€™S why the Capital Hill Police opened the GATES and let them IN so they could do the violence so the Democrats and the RINOs could go after Trump and Trump supporters and do the crackdown.

Iā€™ve NEVER seen any Conservatives act like that, but I HAVE seen TONS of Leftists act like that.

1 Like

The best response Iā€™ve seen to Censorship and Dickless jack @ Twitter. Specifically regarding the later bans of the POTUS while hateful/ violent Rhetoric from the left on the same platform goes unscathed and still spreading their particular message of violence and insurrection. The words this poster uses are exquisite:

" Having to take these actions to fragment the public conversation. They divide us. They limit the potential for clarification, redemption and learning - It sets a precedent I feel is dangerous: The power an individual or corporation has over a part of the global public conversation."

This behavior is more suited to the Democrats, Republicans sit by and do nothing. Democrats are experts at domestic terrorism, lying and murdering their opposition. Since you are so up on the free speech problem, donā€™t you see whatā€™s going on?

2 Likes

Is debate necessarily for the purpose of convincing othersā€¦ā€¦:thinking:

Ha, good luck with that hereā€¦ā€¦ā€¦:thinking: