Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants Wealthy Taxed Up to 70% to Fund ‘Green New Deal’ to Give Electric Cars to Everyone

Reminds me of shortly after the attack on 9/11 when a bunch of our Congress critters were debating our response as the infamous question of “where is the junior senator from NY?” was never answered by the complicit media.

1 Like

Exactly. What I said; coordination strikes again. Same problem with the smart tv. One yellow eithernet cable that went from my router to the tv. I check the router end ( just a glance ); and I see the yellow cable plugged in. Also the yellow cable plugged in to the tv. What can the no connection problem possibly be? I take a closer look; and I find the yellow cable was just a 3 foot jumper one of the grand kids connected to his video game. MY YELLOW CABLE was unplugged & laying behind the desk.

All these wiretaps we now actually want in our homes…

Mr Green: “Why is J.Edgar Hoover on your phone?”

Wadsworth: “I don’t know. He’s on everybody else’s, why shouldn’t he be on mine?!”

I got nothin to hide.

I remember that talking point. How did that work out? :wink:

" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants Wealthy Taxed Up to 70% to Fund ‘Green New Deal’ to Give Electric Cars to Everyone "

shit%20like%20this%20is%20why%20I%20won

6 Likes

I prefer to be unmutual.

What is wrong with these morons???
https://twitter.com/FWIWmacro/status/1086320119465340928

1 Like

How many people even make $10 million a year? And how would they set the rate on only income over that mark?

Maybe Soros, Facebook founder and rich dudes over at Google can set example for us. I mean since they support the left agenda.

Sarcasm?

They are “generous” with other people’s money, envious, indoctrinated … any number of things.

1 Like

I’m kind of still wondering why you have a smart TV that you have to plug a cable into.

If your router allowed for wireless connections your TV would pick it up without having to plug a cable into it…?

They had participation awards growing up. “What is yours is mine and when it is mine it isn’t yours and I’m not gonna share cause I got mine”.

It is so stupid it isn’t going to happen so why waste the effort trying to figure it out?

Was I too subtle? That was kind of the point I was making.

No, I just picture someone sitting down with a calculator going…hmmm…how is that going to work out.

You’re always spot on :heavy_heart_exclamation:

The same way they set the rates today? Is this a serious question?

The rates today are in brackets. A person in a higher bracket pays the higher bracket rate on ALL of their income. That isn’t what is being proposed here. Try actually reading AND THEN responding.

If you have something to say, say it. Don’t dance around what you are implying with question marks.

1 Like