Ahmaud Arbery case: Georgia father and son arrested, charged with murder

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s joggers with attitude.

I can’t even jog for fear of white men smh

4310d1a174c57e8f

I have a dream that one day every white community in the nation will have joggers forced into it at gun point.

I have a dream that any jogger who gets kept out of an area will be called a lynching. We’re gonna jog over the constitution, we’re gonna jog over America.

If the media cannot report the truth of this small event then how can we trust they report the truth about the CCP virus.

3 Likes

It’s obviously self-defense. The white guys can be charged for brandishing firearms and intimidation, but the minute Arbery grabbed the shotgun and threw a punch, it’s self-defense. Watch, they’re going to use this incident to drum up a racial fervor with ignorant blacks so when the whites are acquitted of murder they can get some of that sweet sweet race war they dream about.

Exactly. Let’s not talk about Ahmaud’s history and keep showing the pic with the bow tie. Fucking BS.

Man runs at a man that is carrying a shotgun. Man starts punching the man with the shotgun and attempts to take the shotgun. Man ends up dead. It is a senseless waste of life, but to be fair, it was Arbery that made the stupid decision and attacked an armed man, for no apparent reason. Looks like self defense to me.

So the whites guys are automatically racists based on their skin color, but the dead guy is not automatically a crook based on his criminal record.

Another journalism fail and silly you for taking the bait.

2 Likes

Wait…so am I supposed to believe that there is a group of people in this country who consistently don’t follow any rules and cry out in outrage when bad things happen? No way!

3 Likes

Guy didn’t obey stop sign, hilarity ensues :joy:

Arbery has been described by his supporters as a regular “jogger”. How many regular joggers run in cargo shorts and Timberland casual shoes?

Arbery was 6 miles from his home, so he had 6 miles to get back home. Did he have a history of runs as long as 12 miles? And the neighborhood is isolated with only one entry. It also required Arbery to cross a busy highway to get there. Why would Arbery have chosen this neighborhood, and was he the previously reported burglar?

Finally, all of this is not dispositive but it calls forth legitimate questions as to what happened and why. The perps certainly might be criminally culpable of something, but this incident was certainly not a “Hate Crime” or a “Lynching” as the tabloids would want us to believe!

As always, there is much more demand for “racism” by the Left, than actually exists. :roll_eyes:

He was also running with a hammer. He must have been looking for windows to fix.

1 Like

Good point! How did he get there to begin with if he didn’t jog there? Did they (investigators) find a car belonging to him that was near by or was there an accomplice who gave him a ride?

Yeah, that got me…I think there is much more that I don’t know…maybe he got a ride, and then started “jogging” the 12 miles? Lol

Idk

Stating the obvious…there was a reason why they weren’t charged in the first place. Namely, because the facts check out and are supported by video evidence. This happened in February. It’s now May and all of a sudden the usual suspects are demanding justice? This is all such bullshit and anyone who can’t see this is trying their hardest to paint a different picture.

In another forum I pointed out that, had it been police instead of those men, this situation would very likely have turned out the exact same way.

Indeed, one of the three men was a retired former police officer.

And, it makes you wonder why people these days “hate the cops”. Regardless of what race the issue becomes. It always has to be some Race issue. No matter what. Because, the MSM makes it a Race issue.

It will be real easy to prove motives in this case once the timeline is established from the time the perp woke up to the time of his death.

1 Like