Ahmaud Arbery case: Georgia father and son arrested, charged with murder

Jogging 12 miles from home in his ‘work’ boots. Uh huh.

Oh wow. This is a real tweet. LeBron actually typed this, and it isn’t a joke.

“Rest in Paradise”. Do blacks think that if they get shot while committing a crime, their afterlife is one looping replay of Ferguson or Hurricane Katrina?

I’ve been trying to read about this case objectively and ignore the race-baiting and the screaming from the mainstream media. The fact is this guy was up to no good. Anyone who has lived in a neighborhood for a long time knows when something or someone is out of place and up to no good. It’s called common sense and while most of the US has lost this valuable skill, some still have it. These guys were looking out for their community and not allow themselves or their neighbors become victims. This moron decided to play a stupid game with people ready to defend themselves and their neighbors. He lost. That’s what happens when you overplay your hand. Ahmaud Arbery was a criminal thug first and black second. He picked the wrong people and neighborhood to victimize and got what was coming his way. If one of his homeboys had done this to him instead of some white folks who own homes and care about their neighborhood this wouldn’t have even made the news.

1 Like

I remember when there was some light reporting on this story. She was out jogging in Washington, DC and was stabbed to death simply because her black attacker didn’t like white people. Her story got ZERO attention after that very inconvenient fact came out.

1 Like

Wow…it’s the current year and a nigga can’t go jogging innawoods with jeans and boots on without getting murdered in cold blood by white supremacists…?

Two things are evidently habitually ignored by the liberal biased (fake) news media:

• black on black crime
  • black on white crime

One thing is evidently habitually magnified in the liberal biased (fake) news media:

• white on black crime
1 Like

Remember that little boy who was thrown of the balcony of a mall?

I wonder how he and his family are doing :pensive:

My heart and prayers still go out to them.

Most crimes are usually done on “Black on Black” . Seldomly you ever hear “White on Black” crimes. Or even “Black on Asian”.

I donated to his family when it first happened and I receive regular updates. He’s out of the hospital, at home, walking and talking. He has a long road but he had an angel watching over him. Few are so lucky.

4 Likes

Good for you, Tonto. :heart:

I’m glad to hear he is making some progress. Yet, it breaks my heart that a normal, healthy kid and his family should ever have to go through something like this.

When a black kills a white the fake media never mentions the race of either one , ODD . :roll_eyes:

From the short clip Ahmaud was punching the guy and trying to take the rifle . What should someone do when your being punched and the guy is trying to take your weapon ? They also said he was seen burglarizing homes in the area , not sure how true all that is but he should not attack a person with a rifle bad things happen .

The plot thickens!

1 Like

Sounds like he recognized the piece of shit and knew he was a piece of shit.

Ammo up! Get ready! It’s a commin!

2 Likes

Oh there goes MSM’s case up in smoke!

I think this is overhyped to help Biden get that fat mammy on TV more.

It’s pretty pathetic if it turns out to be true!

This news today pretty much put the “Biden Sex Scandal” in the backseat. :roll_eyes: