2020 POTUS Election results and Joe Biden

I never said that.

Conservative sites needed to be quiet until certain objectives were reached.

His claims where we are domestic terrorist that’s well known … Wasn’t he always saying he was going to report us

The claims DaJackel made were that everyone who is a Conservative is a Nazi who needs to be rounded up and given a dirtnap by the Feds, I mean he LITERALLY was OPENLY issuing death threats to a ton of members.

He also threatened to destroy this forum. He also has not posted since the forum disappeared on January 29 BUT as you see below he was on reading 2 days ago, amazing he never posted knowing how much he likes to run off his mouth with all his TOTAL bullshit every five minutes:

1 Like

If anybody is good at reverse picture searches you might be able to locate Kelly because I remember that was her Facebook profile picture

According to this Kelly and patriot posted here August 25 and August 26th

1 Like

Interesting.

Looks like the feds have been after him for a while

That’s not CU, I checked the link that’s Conservative Underhround News, CU is:

www.conservativeunderground.com

CU is still not existing after more than 20 years, it disappeared hours after PB disappeared on January 29.

1 Like

I did not pay him much attention i thought he was a retarded troll I believe if he was ignored he would get bored and just go somewhere else where he could get a reaction

That’s what I was thinking

1 Like

Yes, typical Totalitarian move, not surprising.

1 Like

Maybe he was a FedPoster looking for a reaction/threat of violence

WTF who did they post to in Aug very odd this place was shut down at the time

1 Like

Crazy … Maybe they deleted it I don’t know

Not the first time the federal agents set up Americans

1 Like

With all the authoritarian government policies going on lately with New Zealand being the worst and the elites buying up property like mad in New Zealand do you guys think there is any truth to this video also you are Japanese what do you know about the claim 2 million Japanese where made to move recently???
New | Bob chat to retired PC Steve Barnes | Speakers’ Corner - YouTube

Could be or on the payroll of the Feds more like ie. Antifa, it’s obvious that Antifa are on the payroll of the Feds, that’s why they never get arrested, well, they sometimes get arrested but they are NEVER charged and then they are released, I mean they can do extreme rioting and actually commit bodily harm and they never get charged or go to jail, they just get released back onto the streets, so that means they are on the payroll, they probably pay them $100 here and there or give them money for the drugs they all are probably on, but they certainly are bankrolled to be the For Hire Street Thugs that they obviously are.

DaJackel not intelligent enough to be an actual Fed, very often posting like he’s off his meds, so more like Antifa.

No the place was shut down on January 29 2020. Edit. sorry I misread, yes this place was STILL shutdown on August 26 2020.

The August posts could have been in one of the forums Private Chat rooms, which is why we can’t see the posts.

1 Like

He could have been playing crazy

1 Like

Could be, my opinion is he wasn’t though. He was that crazy that being that crazy would be difficult to put on.

This site cost money, I can’t see them re-opening this site without having people that are willing to donate to them, and to collect donations you should have a good relationship with your guests. I don’t see them wasting money just for us dozen or so to communicate like this

1 Like

Which leads into my below point. Since we reopened we have 11 people here and ONLY 11, never 10 or 4 or 12 or 2, it’s remained SOLID at ONLY 11, why is this? Who knows, nobody ever drops out or more drop in, it’s constantly stuck on 11.

2 Likes