11 more SENATORS to object, 140 congress members .. hehe

Exclusive: Over 432,000 Votes Removed From Trump in Pennsylvania, Data Scientists Say

1 Like

She explained to you his planā€¦ why do you keep chasing your tail? Relax he was the best we ever had

By what means were his methods to do that?

Was he not on a good path with both?
He did increase growth. One method; cutting excessive regulations. Sure, everyone wants clean air and water but the EPA got drunk on power and needed to be reigned in.

It was a great move to keep illegals in Mexico, letting them foot the bill for healthcare, food and housing, etc.

I donā€™t remember any President working harder to put Americans first even if it wasnā€™t good for him politically, except for Regan.

Keeping that line of thinking in place, over time I can see us being able to tackle the debt and start reducing it. It will take time and discipline. I doubt congress has that ability or desire.

For example, bring manufacturing back to the United States. Make it economically viable to do so. Let corporations train their employees so they are a valuable resource to the economy. Do kids really need to go to college if they get a handā€™s on education (for example)?

What do you think Biden will do with the budget that as a fiscal conservative you approve of?

Thatā€™s for trump to decide. Heā€™s the braggart that promised Americans balanced budgets if they voted for himā€¦:man_shrugging:

Fact: the nations ND increased from 19.8 trillion at the beginning of trumps term to 28 trillion at the endā€¦

Fact: every budget that Trump has signed has been a record DEFICIT.

Thank you for the well thought out response.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Orange man bad?..?

Yes maā€™am, yourself as wellā€¦:blush:

You boy, the Marxist Muslim Obubba added more to the debt than did all previous Presidents combined.

I havenā€™t seen you complain about that.

2 Likes

To become the president of the leftist shithole cities is a monumental accomplishment.

Until the issues that have been ignored by the leftists and their biased lackey media are addressed by investigators, he will remain president of half the country and reviled by the rest of the country. Think resist on steroids.

Fact CONGRESS and ONLY CONGRESS is responsible for the debt as they are the only organization that can budget and authorize spending.

As a side note 1/4th of all National government spending is for the failing ACA/medicare and medicaid. A giant accomplishment for the progressive left who passed t with not 1 GOP vote. That will continue to accelerate.

The spending in the last year was largely due to congress and the mega pork package and the Corona virus pork packages passed to bail out the cities for closing their economies.

Donā€™t let the truth get in your way of teh hate that spews from every comment you make.

For all the accusations that have been levied, none of Trumpā€™s claims of fraud and cheating have been successfully prosecuted. He CAN NOT prove his bullshit. Therefore, based upon the numbers that have been certified by all of Americaā€™s democratic institutions, controlled by both republicans and democrats, Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States, following the same processes that we have followed our entire history. :us::us::us::us:

I know. No one can prove anything, yetā€¦ itā€™s right there for everyone to seeā€¦ even you.

It looks like the left will win Georgia. I canā€™t wait to see what ā€œchange Americaā€ looks likeā€¦lol.

1 Like

Way too early to call that one.

Nawā€¦ you guys got thisā€¦ you have it perfected.

1 Like

Correct, and not like he hasnā€™t had ample opportunity. Trumpā€™s problem is that they have not exhibited the ā€œevidenceā€ of fraud that they have claimed to have in pressers, interviews and tweets, in courtā€¦obviously because itā€™s BULLSHIT!!!

No way Georgia is blue, unless you sent out millions of ballots to who ever and then let welfare queens count with no supervision

1 Like

Ohh no fraud where is the truck with 300 thousand ballots?

I donā€™t have a dog in the hunt. I donā€™t vote in Georgiaā€¦:man_shrugging:

Of course you have a dog in the hunt. The Left wins Georgiaā€¦ the Left rules the countryā€¦ unobstructed. Itā€™s your wet dreamā€¦ that will end in a drowning nightmare for the country. Can I get an Amen, errrā€¦ Awoman?

1 Like

You said, ā€œyou guys got this, youā€™ve perfected it.ā€

Iā€™ve got nothing, I donā€™t vote Georgiaā€¦:man_shrugging: