Yup MAGA did this: šŸ§µ

I drink at home, soā€¦ I know you are an extreme Trump supporter, but he wonā€™t win against even a marginally competent foe. Too many people in the country hate him.

Donā€™t count me amonge thoseā€¦ Iā€™m not. I just know what is realistic.

Youā€™re so silly ā€¦ you crack me up when youā€™re drunk

LOLā€¦ sometimes I crack myself up when I drink. Sometimes people like you crack me up with your unrelenting support of a defeated man. I like Trump. I would not be disappointed if he were to win again. I just donā€™t see it happening.

1 Like

People donā€™t see much when they are hammeredā€¦

Who said I was hammered???

Poll Date Sample MoE Biden (D) * Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 12/3 - 1/17 ā€“ ā€“ 45.0 43.0 Biden +2.0
Economist/YouGov 1/14 - 1/17 1314 RV 3.0 46 42 Biden +4
Data for Progress (D)** 12/22 - 12/29 596 LV ā€“ 47 45 Biden +2
Harvard-Harris 12/14 - 12/15 1851 RV ā€“ 40 45 Trump +5
USA Today/Suffolk 12/7 - 12/11 1000 RV 3.1 47 40 Biden +7
Wall Street Journal

You lose again and again and again.

We have another one siping to much booze lol

However, Your dog beats trump in a landslide.

1 Like

You guys Iā€™m calling the bar to have you guys shut downā€¦ trump is the next president

1 Like

Iā€™m sure in your mind you are convinced heā€™s it when reality says something different. One poll shows Rump the winner, 5 says he loses.

You guys are going to have a hangover today, boy. You said last night you thought dementia Joe could beat trump lol

Youā€™re as rabid a Rump. Polls show Trump the loser in 4 out of 5 polling agencies.

Pathetic.

Trump is your next president, deal with it jealous old man

MAGA created mccarthy 2.0. Your welcome

Trumpā€™s ā€˜peace-through-strengthā€™ presidency was a 4-year-hiatus from our military industrial complex. He was the greatest foreign policy President in my lifetime. He only used our military might as a surgical deterrent, unleashed it with discretion, and only as a last resort.

You mean 88% of blacks that actually voted. You mean 88% of whites of whites that actually vote.

Lol I mean what I said

Iā€™m not sure you understand what you said. :grin: