Yup MAGA did this: šŸ§µ

MAGA did this:

Trumpā€™s losing endorsed Senate candidates

• Mehmet Ozā€”defeated in Pennsylvania by John Fetterman.
  • Don Bolducā€”defeated in New Hampshire by Sen. Maggie Hassan.
  • Leora Levyā€”defeated in Connecticut by Richard Blumenthal.
  • Gerald Malloyā€”defeated in Vermont by Peter Welch.
  • Walker - defeated by Trumps support.

Effectively losing control of the senate.

Yup MAGA did that.

Maybe, just maybe if the people like yourself come to their senses and drop the illusion of Trump, the GOP will heal itself and possibly win an election. With Biden as president, the last election should have been a blow out however, people dislike Trump so much the transference of dislike was transferred to his candidates. It isnā€™t about just the GOP but about the people who elect the president, Independents. They will never support Trump. A reality you cannot grasp no ttr how many facts a presented.

RINO democrat, Hardly, I worked on Hagemanā€™s campaign to ensure Cheney was history. You should focus on losing the labeling and name calling as itā€™s a typical progressive trait.

Dude rinos like your self funded the opposition to the MAGA candidate. Or took funding away, look in the mirror itā€™s YOU that lost us the house ā€¦ JOIN OR
DIE!

You should focus on losing the labeling and name calling as itā€™s a typical progressive trait.

No, thanks I donā€™t want to be a complete idiot tromping around chanting Rump, Rump.
The right extremists will never win the day. The GOP will hold the senate for 2 years then back to democrat control of government. Really I lost the senate? Didnā€™t pass government class?

Every one of the states that dumped the Rump candidate made the choice to give Rump and you the middle finger. The majority in the country hates Rump.

Itā€™s you that causing the losing not me, you canā€™t even logically tell me what youā€™re against get some tds help

Read the polls MORON.

I sent you the polls he shot up 18 points since December 22nd

We love him. He was sent by god to save us

You win, stick with your propaganda, a sure loser compliments of the American people.

Huh what you talking about wills? What propaganda? Itā€™s a poll

Looking forward to MAGA! Taking over

MAGA REPORTERS

1 Like

MAGA DID THIS

Bump

MAGA did this:

Michigan Republican lawmakers ā€˜draftā€™ Ron DeSantis for president

Rump did this:

Trump and His Lawyer Fined Nearly $1 Million Over ā€˜Frivolousā€™ Suit Against Clinton, Comey, and Democrats

I donā€™t know what youā€™re saying ā€¦ you drinking?

1 Like

Trump is a generous guy. I read somewhere that he lets a woman live rent free in Trump Tower, and he sends her fresh flowers every month.

Opps

A clear lead over Joe Bidenā€¦ really??? My dog has a clear lead over Joe Biden :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Tell that to Lou manā€¦ he thinks Biden will defeat trump lol

Biden isnā€™t going to run, no matter what he says or others say. Trump will be easily defeated by any reasonably competent foe, either Republican or Democrat.

Now thatā€™s funny, bartender cut him off